HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Summer Fun

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks all, I know you guys in the panfish forum appreciate the fight these gills put up, especially fitted with the appropriate UL gear. I tried some lighter braid, for casting purposes w/fluro leaders & stayed with the plastics on 1/64 th jigs & think the fall rate was what trigger most of the bites these rascals couldn't resist......Ketchn those red ears (Shelly's) we call them, are undeniable the hardest fighters in the panfish family, FUN you just can't get enough of, hope you get the opportunity to bend a few on your rod the next time the situation presents itself....Skeet, you know all to well the deal, once your health issues are in the rearview mirror, we'll get on a bite somewhere... probably won't make the Slabfest, still working weekends & work mate hunts the month of November, so I be working a lot of extra days....

Sent from my moto e5 go using Crappie.com mobile app
    crappie down !
    Thanks skeetbum thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

yeppers when you hook a solid red ear it is for sure a fight , not very similar to other sunfish with maybe the one exception being a big red breast , they fight well too.
    one thing for certain the ones here in the 10 inch range put up a serious hard fight and pull like a train .
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales
    Likes Speck Detector LIKED above post