Quote Originally Posted by gabowman View Post
It was along this time during the year that we practically did away with the off topic board because NOTHING was getting posted. Then the jokes, gardening, vacations, and anything else someone wanted to share with the rest of us got started so the boards livened up a bit. A few didnt like it but most was glad to see something being posted again.

So...........it does not have to be fishing related to share a thought here. Get something going. I'm sure most of us is as bored right now as anyone else. Me? I got 2 of the 3 crossbows I have out this morning and got them re-sighted back in after having trigger work done on them. Deer season started here in 9 more weeks. It's been a bit cooler today so was a good day to be outside this morning doing something.
Me and the Mrs started playing Pickleball a little over a week ago for exercise. We are not very good yet. We are getting embarrassed by 75-80 year olds. It’s pretty fun and a nice break from our normal routine. Just having a problem being excited about HOT WEATHER FISHIN. A scooter ride to the High Country is in order today. It will be at least 10 degrees cooler. Got a fishin trip tentatively planned for Wednesday. Planning activities every day is tuff, but it sure beats working. Retirement is Awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app