HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayers needed

Post Thanks / Like

So glad you’re home and recovering. Just take your time and heal up, the fish will be there. Maybe if not to strenuous you can get some time at the vise and be stocked up for when you can get back to the lake.
    Thanks Jamesdean thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave336 View Post
    So glad you’re home and recovering. Just take your time and heal up, the fish will be there. Maybe if not to strenuous you can get some time at the vise and be stocked up for when you can get back to the lake.
    Time at the vise would be very therapeutic, and great for sure. Just need to work on the stamina part. Hospital stays with gut troubles will zap every bit of it away, and you left feeling drawn and week, shaky. Not really knowing where to begin. This will be a bit of a haul, but I am coming back...
    Proud to have served with and supported the Units I was in: 1st IDF, 9th INF, 558th USAAG (Greece), 7th Transportation Brigade, 6th MEDSOM (Korea), III Corp, 8th IDF, 3rd Armor Div.
    1980 Ebbtide Dyna-Trak 160 Evinrude 65 Triumph
    Likes SuperDave336, skeetbum LIKED above post
    Thanks SpeckledSlab thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Good news!
    Pass the "Sportsman Baton" on before you're gone, promote values for others to hunt and fish upon.

Post Thanks / Like

Great to hear
    The love for fishing is one of the best gifts you can pass along

BuckeyeCrappie is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad your home buddy. You’ll be out there fishing in no time. While your recuperating you can re-educate yourself watching Richard Gene! Continued prayers for you
    “If your too busy to fish, you’re too busy!” Buddy Ebsen
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    (Billbob and “G” approved!)
    Proud member of Tekeum’s Jigs Pro
    Staff

https://heavenornot.net/

heavenornot.net

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Continue to heal my friend. Do not be too big a rush and have a setback. Take one step at a time and Jesus will take two with you. Glad you are on the road to recovery and them on the road to the lake.

Mike
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you are on the road to recovery, Home is always a good place to be.

Post Thanks / Like

I got out and around the house this morning, as getting home I wasn't paying much attention to surroundings other than, I'm home, now In the house. A while back I made a thread about some excitement at the house next door, (the shooting at around 0130). Well don't have to worry about that happening their again, as while I was gone, they not only moved, but took the house out too!!!, Mind you it was a mobile home. Just wish they would have taken it all with them. Big pile of junk left as well as all the skirting is left behind...Oh well, hopefully gone soon...
    Proud to have served with and supported the Units I was in: 1st IDF, 9th INF, 558th USAAG (Greece), 7th Transportation Brigade, 6th MEDSOM (Korea), III Corp, 8th IDF, 3rd Armor Div.

Post Thanks / Like

Home provides the best healing energy, glad you are there!

Alan

Post Thanks / Like

Another update. As recommended, I had a follow-up with my primary at the V.A. clinic. Your Prayers are working, and the Lord is smiling. I am Officially off of the Oxygen bottle. My percentage stayed above 98% and heart rate never got above 102 on my 6 min. walk/oxygen check. Might seem small, but to me, that is a giant step. Next appt. is on Tues. 21st to get the RxR track staples out, mid chest to belt line...Thank you one and all for all the prayers, as they do work. Still a ways to go, but it's getting their. My prayers to all members who are in need. Amen.
    Likes wannabe fisherman, RMGeorge LIKED above post
    Thanks BuckeyeCrappie thanked you for this post

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast