Quote Originally Posted by Lowellhturner View Post
to those whom might participate upon this last project was of a mind to sink 300 hard/ long lasting limbs of various types. osage, black locust, green cedars and attempt to have the vast majority delivered to various close relatively easy to assemble, load and/ or drag and drop from shore. am certain that COE, ODNR/ Dept of Parks, ect will politely insist on meeting their terms ie, GPSed, 80- 90% fishable from shore, do the paperwork, clean up, ect. am hoping that Sir Intimidator might use his persuasive logic with them, please do feel free to if you would Sir ! i personally have the spare time to start pruning and gathering as soon as have an official green light from the affore mentioned " Powers That Be ". hopefully many of these will last for the grandkids to enjoy !
I'm not fishing CJ much, really hardly at all...especially with the COE screwing up water levels, flushing massive quantities of fish, and the water being bacteria and toxin infested poo soup.
I've been going to Indian and enjoying it very much! I really enjoy the clear water and vegetation!
I have no interest in providing fish attractors that have to be GPS'd so people can just sit and poach off of them!