HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultralight Rods Relating to Panfish #2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Boy View Post
    Does the JDM stores normally run a after Christmas sale ?

also do they restock at a certain time or is just whenever. I’m wanting another ultralight Rod
    All bets are off due to Covid. I look at stock levels on multiple sites everyday. Of course they stock thousands of items but seems they are out of darn near anything I would want. I have no clue to when it might get back to normal.

Regards

Sent from my iPad using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

I know I’m going to get a lot of different opinions but that’s why I’m asking this questions.

I want to buy a 6’ 6” +/- ultralight or ajing Rod for gills & crappie. Our biggest crappie down here is maybe 14” the average is 10”. Would like to use it for casting a 1/64 jig and float/ fly set up. I would like to stay between $150 to $225 if possible. I just bought a Major Craft Crostage for $80 and is a very nice Rod. Like Randy said you get alot of Rod for your money with Major Craft.
    If you have your mind set on an Ajing rod in that price range take a look at this one. AJI-DO 5G | メジャークラフト|Major Craft Web Some great specs.

Regards

Sent from my iPad using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Wow that looks like one heck of a Rod. The “L” model which I think stands for light. That would maybe between a ultralight and Ajing Rod?
    I bet that would be a nice one. Haven’t tried to find one yet? I guess that will be a wait !

Post Thanks / Like

Wow that looks like one heck of a Rod. The “L” model which I think stands for light. That would maybe between a ultralight and Ajing Rod?
    I bet that would be a nice one. Haven’t tried to find one yet? I guess that will be a wait !
    Those rods from the 68 model and shorter are under 2 ounces. They have Sic-s inserts with titanium guide frames. Read some great write ups about them.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Is the Tict Rockin Finesse a Mebaru/Ajing hybrid?? I'd like to have a hybrid JDM rod. I have two area rods that I ❤ �� and the Triplecross Ajing rod which is rigid. I also have a Shimano Soare BB, I believe it's a Mebaru rod.

What's a good hybrid that's under $300??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redearhoosier View Post
    Is the Tict Rockin Finesse a Mebaru/Ajing hybrid?? I'd like to have a hybrid JDM rod. I have two area rods that I ❤ �� and the Triplecross Ajing rod which is rigid. I also have a Shimano Soare BB, I believe it's a Mebaru rod.

What's a good hybrid that's under $300??

No, it is a Mebaru rod...but what a rod it is. As to a hybrid rod under 300 bucks that is a tough one. The Lunakia...Eradicator Real Finesse are hybrids but they are over 300 in the places I look. Maybe someone else has some ideas.

Regards
    Thanks redearhoosier thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ultralight Rods Relating to Panfish #2

Check with Plat on that rod. I contacted them when it first hit the market and they could not get it for me then but told me to check back at the end of the year, might be available. It interests me as well!
    (The Majorcraft Aji Do rod)

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

I'm interested in the AjiDo, too. I wonder if it's rigid like the Triplecross? If it is, I would likely pass, although I love my Triplecross.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redearhoosier View Post
    I'm interested in the AjiDo, too. I wonder if it's rigid like the Triplecross? If it is, I would likely pass, although I love my Triplecross.
    I am sure it is rigid..not only is it an ajing rod.....it is an Major Craft Ajing rod...which are very fast. Here is a good write up out of the UK about it.
    Majorcraft 5G Aji-Do AD5-S622L 0-3g – First Impressions – Ben Bassett – LRF Blog

Regards

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ultralight Rods Relating to Panfish #2

I love the hybrid JDM rods - they are perfect for the type of fishing I do. I fish bream or crappie - whichever is biting really. Sometimes I dont know what Im getting into until out there.

I have the 610 Lunakia and 2 Slow Taper Eradicators - one of which is unused (saving it for when I inevitability destroy the other).

While not a hybrid, I cant wait to fish with the recently acquired Tict RF. It looks like itll be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast