HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anybody Fishing?!?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deuces Wild View Post
    Fixing to put the deer rifle in the safe and get the boat cleaned up and ready to go. Your posts about Clark Hill has got me itching to go. I spect this gullywasher we had today is really gonna muddy the water up for a while cause the rivers are rising fast here at home

Sent from my iPad using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Hit 'em again this morning. Put another 45 over the rail and finished up with a limit by 11AM. Some already cleaned by pulling in basket (fish on-the-bone) and rest in livewell to be filleted. And yes, the lake has mud coming in and a good bit of trash. Not sure how high and trashy she'll get because the water is rolling going down Broad River.

Name:  12-31-21 00001.jpg
Views: 747
Size:  92.4 KB
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gabowman View Post
    Hit 'em again this morning. Put another 45 over the rail and finished up with a limit by 11AM. Some already cleaned by pulling in basket (fish on-the-bone) and rest in livewell to be filleted. And yes, the lake has mud coming in and a good bit of trash. Not sure how high and trashy she'll get because the water is rolling going down Broad River.

Name:  12-31-21 00001.jpg
Views: 747
Size:  92.4 KB
    Before I left today, I ran a jig around the dock on the broad river. I Caught 2 and put em both back. It was definitely super muddy and rolling!

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes gabowman, Brimfisher, PRO17, Tradbow LIKED above post

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NCkenner View Post
    Before I left today, I ran a jig around the dock on the broad river. I Caught 2 and put em both back. It was definitely super muddy and rolling!

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Wow! I dont even know how they could even FIND a jig in that mud! Thanks for the posting.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.