HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I represented. Where was u?

Post Thanks / Like

Fight the good fight CG1, improvements in your home waters will be legacy that's priceless...
    crappie down !
    Thanks Crappiegirl1 thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

One night when i get up to it i am gonna let all you members know what has happened down here that has been covered up so deep, sometimes i wonder if it really happened.govt agencies cover cover. im going to write a special story
    CG1 "Dances with fish"
    Likes Slimjim1 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Just to say, i was fairly foward in a couple of my speeches--they might not let anyone in with a crappie.com shirt on again--so dress simple next year.
    CG1 "Dances with fish"

Post Thanks / Like

Just out of curiosity, did anyone that fishes THE Harris Chain of Lakes read the crappie plan? If so what are your comments. Everyone has to admit it is a great effort by our FWC to improve crappie fishing ongoing. I think we all should look it over even if you dont fish here to see if you have any suggestions for the FWC, as what they have done is already an incredible amount of work to try to keep improving for us The fisherman! Soo if CRAPPIE.COM is the biggest home to crappie fisherman should we not lead the way for FWC and help them and give them feedback to let them know that we appreciate all their efforts. Is that reasonable?
    I wouLld like to see Slab post the huge handout on black crappie mangement and everyone look it over for new ideas for fwc or praise for the ones they have going foward or at least some type of feedback from everyone to let them know we are appretive of their efforts. Everyone not only from florida but other states also.SLAB?? can we do this as a group and let FwC know that we are a functioning body of crappie fisherman that should be involved in these type of decisions? I also think they should get a big thank you from all of us for the effort they are going to.Lets make ourselves known. Thats how we grow!
    Likes Slimjim1 LIKED above post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12