HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NiteStalk

Post Thanks / Like

Well the night stalk on 1/30/21 is in the books. Ole fish, Stevie, fishing together, and myself showed up to put the hurt'en on them fishes,
    And them rascals turned the tables on us. It was real chilly, breezy at times, and sprinkled water on us for a bit.
    Team Olefish said zero caught for them
    Solo Team Fisherfore brought in
    4 Crappie and a 4 perch. I was lucky to find them for sure.
    All in all we had fun. Better than sitting in front of the boobtube
    Loosing brain cells. May have been warmer but those few rod bends was great.
    "Fishing, well it's a sport second to none!!!" R.G.F.M. Never know what will happen unless you get out and try.Name:  IMG_20210130_205059831.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  50.3 KB

Sent from my moto z4 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Thank a Veteran every chance you get.
    Likes engineman06 LIKED above post
    Thanks BigDawgg thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Glad I didn't miss anything. They guy that was coming to see the boat canceled at the last minute. Good that you at least bent a pole a couple times
    Thanks for the report

Post Thanks / Like

No, nothing missed. Sorry i didn't make it. Delbert had quarantine and Ferlin was working and Lynnie was suffering from road trip out to Kansas rabbit hunting with all paid trip thru his friends Beagle championship club. They scored better than you'll crappie fishing. 94 cotton tails in three days. My sorry butt was working and to tired to go after Saturday's flow of traffic at the dump! Did get a nice new reel. Lew's American Hero , speed spin 300. Had broken rod so they were throw it all away. Anyway glad you fellows stuck it out and tried. Rev Mc Manus said he tight lined Torrance and Beaver even went to Crowders but had nothing to show for it. Fish just were tight lipped. Neil you did good maybe you can give lessons to the others. Thanks for the report and picture. I know who had the heater!
    Likes FisherFore LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Name:  IMG_0998.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  37.5 KB Name:  IMG_1001.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  31.6 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes FisherFore, BigDawgg, engineman06 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

We did mange 2. And only 3 perch. Guess The Dawgg forgot to tell the fish we were coming. Water dingy and trashy. 46 degrees water temp. Think Stevie said air temp was 41 when we loaded up. Had fun solving world problems and yakkin. Good to see Neil out again. Gonna have to take lessons from him I think. Gonna do it again soon. Get ya hall pass ready!

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes FisherFore, BigDawgg LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think y'all want lessons from me. I just got lucky.
    2 was just over 8". 2 was 11" and 11 1/2". One perch was real good and the others were just eating size. Enough for a sandwich or 2.
    I marked a lot of fish around 11 o'clock slow trolling to the ramp, but I was getting wind cold so I didn't stop to anchor. Did pick up one there.

Sent from my moto z4 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Thank a Veteran every chance you get.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12