Awesome story! Some pretty cool and unbelievable things can happen fishing....my son and I were fishing pre spawn on the rez 2 or 3 years ago. He was still to young to care about having a fishing pole just sat there with the dip net wait anxiously for his chance to net one that I brought up to the top of the water. I was upriver on the river ledge and no boats around with no wind...kinda odd already for the rez. Well a big one thumps one of my poles and I set the hook. I told Kemper to "get the net!" I get the big female up to the top of the water and Kemp misses her. She makes a big run down again trying to get off and i told kemp get your net in the water and I will bring her back to the net. He scoops it way down deep in the water and she runs right into it. Once I see he has her in the net I look back at my poles to make sure I don't have a bite. I hear Kemps say dad you caught 2 fish on one hook. I looked and there were 2 big crappie in the net. The 2nd was not hooked....all I can figure is the crappie ran into the net following the fish I had hooked. Kemp spent the rest of the day with the dip net in the water thinking he was gonna catch another fish like that LOL