Ok folks, after clearing with Slab, I am working to put the names (original posters), with a couple hundred color recipes I have collected over a couple year period. May take some time to relocate the threads for most of them. I will post them as I get them done. Unfortunately there are no pictures of the colors, just what’s in them. I hope this will help, and if your looking for a color and it’s not up here yet, I might have it and just haven’t found who the OP is yet. You can pm me and I’ll see if by chance I have it. These have came from other fishing forums, as well as some mold makers which also sell soft plastic bait making supplies...I have a 100 pg composition book with upto 5 recipes on each side and it’s about 1/2 full so I might have what your looking for. Please bare with me as I work through the process.

Now, I must say some have a manufacturers name associated with them but to my knowledge ARE NOT the actual color recipe, just a recipe to get you really close to that color. Also these are not my recipes...
Some do not list amounts just colors that would be from any recipe

Yamamoto’s Chartreuse (op/Fish NM @Custombaits.com)
4oz plastic
10-12 drops X-2 Chartreuse (do-it molds)
2drops X-2 Fluorescent Green
B-B size ball blue hi-lite
Glitter of choice

Bobby Garlands Cajun Cricket

Chartreuse and Orange through a Dual injector
.015 black flake in both colors
Maybe a drop of green OR fluorescent green in the Chartreuse

Yamamoto’s Pumpkin With black and green (1) (OP/ [email protected])

4oz Plastic
2 drops Orange (LC/ lurecraft)
1drop Pumpkin Seed (LC)
1/8th tsp .035 black flake
1/8th tsp .015 green flake

Yamamoto’s Pumpkin with Green and Black (2) (OP Onlykeepers @ custombaits.com)

4oz plastic
1drop Orange (LC)
1drop Tomato X-2 (do-it)
1drop Sweet Potato (X-2)
1/8th tsp .040 black flake
1/8th tsp .015 Lime flake

That’s a start. More to come. Eric aka Jamesdean

Sent from my iPad using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app