HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rain gear

silverside is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by USMA65 View Post
    With all due respect......how old are you?
    61 years and mentally disabled from an accident. Sometimes I am slow to process things.
    Guess that went over my head

Post Thanks / Like

Your last post was written before I posted my last one. It was never my intention to cause you any embarrassment or harm. I have deleted the content of my last post which referred to the all time classic cartoon of the Roadrunner, Wil E Coyote and the failings of the Acme Company. Please forgive my effort to have a little fun with our friends here at C.com during these difficult times.
    Likes Special K LIKED above post

silverside is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

No problem at all. No offense taken. I go through similar situations every day in other aspects of my life. Kind of getting used to it. I just wanted to let you in on why I responded that way. It never really crossed my mind what you were saying until you pointed it out. It was so over my head that I googled that company to see it it really existed.
    Likes Special K LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Likes silverside, USMA65 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by silverside View Post
    61 years and mentally disabled from an accident.
    Your bio says you're 77. Regardless, welcome to Crappie.com, Vice President Biden!
    Likes silverside LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by silverside View Post
    No problem at all. No offense taken. I go through similar situations every day in other aspects of my life. Kind of getting used to it. I just wanted to let you in on why I responded that way. It never really crossed my mind what you were saying until you pointed it out. It was so over my head that I googled that company to see it it really existed.
    You Sir are a very gracious man and I thank you. Please read my pm to you. All this aside.....get the Columbia jacket I mentioned earlier. I have had nothing but success with their products. Their Omnitech is great. I have a bird hunting jacket, a duck hunting coat ( I don't hunt anymore due to three back surgeries) and another jacket I use in the boat. I believe it was about $60-75 from Cabelas.
    Thanks silverside thanked you for this post

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I’ve had a couple of decent jackets over the last 20 years. Had some junk too. Wife bought me a frogg toggs set for Christmas that lasted one trip and the pants failed badly. The Columbia is good stuff, just haven’t found the right one at the right time yet. REI has good stuff but some of it carries a price. I’ve given up on the under $100 pieces as they all fail is some respect when I need them most. My next set will have bib type britches, the elastic kind always slide down.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Etowah, Tn. foothills to the Smokey Mountains
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to tell everyone about the best rain suit on earth. Google Tatter Supply in Cocker creek Tn. He sells supply for bear hunters and I bought one 2 yrs ago. It is so tuff you can roll in a briar patch and never get a hole in it. They are 100 bucks for a top and bottom. Don't waste your time on these 100 mph suits check it out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12