HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: JDM rods relating to Panfish

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

I abused my Triple Cross again today. This is the biggest LM I have ever caught, and I caught it on JDM UL gear, shooting a dock at the end of a frustrating day. 22", estimated 8 lbs.+. It took every bit of 5 minutes to get her to the boat, and she should have come off with some spectacular leaps, all up aganst the boat, and trying to get into the TM. Whew. What a fight. I released her in good shape. Bobby Garland baby shad on a hand-painted 1/32 oz. 4x4 jigs crappie jig. 3 lb hiviz flouro. 6'8" Triple Cross, "15 Luvias 2004H.
    Name:  bass031320_1.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  94.1 KB
    "Alive without breath, as cold as death; never thirsty, ever drinking, all in mail never clinking."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jawjatek View Post
    I abused my Triple Cross again today. This is the biggest LM I have ever caught, and I caught it on JDM UL gear, shooting a dock at the end of a frustrating day. 22", estimated 8 lbs.+. It took every bit of 5 minutes to get her to the boat, and she should have come off with some spectacular leaps, all up aganst the boat, and trying to get into the TM. Whew. What a fight. I released her in good shape. Bobby Garland baby shad on a hand-painted 1/32 oz. 4x4 jigs crappie jig. 3 lb hiviz flouro. 6'8" Triple Cross, "15 Luvias 2004H.
    That’s a pig, those Green Carp are fun on the UL. Glad to see the TC handle her, but the drag on the Luvias is probably what saved the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes jawjatek LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I consider myself a competent pan fisherman, but I probably wouldn't have landed an 8+lb largemouth bass on my 7'3" Triple Cross spooled with 4lb fluorocarbon. You are an expert in my book..tremendous catch!!
    Likes FishSolidATL, jawjatek LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Very impressive and well done! Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Thanks jawjatek thanked you for this post