HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Darbonne Gathering 2019

bflowers is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

We are sure gonna miss you G. Going to be some good food, good fellowship and good fishing. Don't worry about the food, I imagine D will take up the slack.
    ​COURTESY,LOYALTY,SERVICE, & HONOR
    Likes "D", Fish on Line LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

We will miss you "G"....was looking forward to seeing you again....
    The "King" is coming
    This could be the Day....
    RETIRED LOUISIANA CRAPPIE HUNTER

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bflowers View Post
    We are sure gonna miss you G. Going to be some good food, good fellowship and good fishing. Don't worry about the food, I imagine D will take up the slack.
    10-4 on D....I know thats right lol
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Name:  IMG_0018.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  65.4 KB
    Just finished the rod holders for the back of my boat
    Ready to invade the southDarbonne Gathering 2019

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    fillet em n fry em
    john

Post Thanks / Like

At least while you are down here you wont go over Niagara Falls while watching the Poles
    Likes vbottom, steelguy LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

CDC members…. Maxwell328 has reserved the group camp for us to use for our evening meals…..for those who can remember the days when we had to cram everyone in one of the smaller cabins, it was so cramped that you could not stand without bumping into someone and there was no where to sit down to eat….most ate standing up…it wound up with half the folks standing around outside in the cold and the inside was full….that is not the way to have this event…we all need to be together where we can sit down to eat together and enjoy ourselves….like we do at Toledo Bend…

This fine building we will enjoy is not free and we should not let Maxwell328 absorb the entire cost which I am believe is around $1000….see post #26 and #28 for the description and pictures of the facility….I think you you will be able to watch the LSU/Alabama game there….I am canceling my Motel reservations and will stay at the Group Camp…I will also be making a $100 contribution to Maxwell328 to help in this expense….I spoke with him and he said that will be fine but he is not going to solicit donations….hopefully, others can pitch in……thanks guys, it's the right thing to do….

Bruce (Prefers Shiners)
    225-405-8180
    The "King" is coming
    Thanks bflowers thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm staying at my sons house but am happy to kick in towards the rental.
    The older I get the more I realize the therapeutic benefits of fishing
    Proud member of Michigan chapter "Team Overalls"
    Worlds proudest grandpa x6
    Likes vbottom LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by prefers shiners View Post
    CDC members…. Maxwell328 has reserved the group camp for us to use for our evening meals…..for those who can remember the days when we had to cram everyone in one of the smaller cabins, it was so cramped that you could not stand without bumping into someone and there was no where to sit down to eat….most ate standing up…it wound up with half the folks standing around outside in the cold and the inside was full….that is not the way to have this event…we all need to be together where we can sit down to eat together and enjoy ourselves….like we do at Toledo Bend…

This fine building we will enjoy is not free and we should not let Maxwell328 absorb the entire cost which I am believe is around $1000….see post #26 and #28 for the description and pictures of the facility….I think you you will be able to watch the LSU/Alabama game there….I am canceling my Motel reservations and will stay at the Group Camp…I will also be making a $100 contribution to Maxwell328 to help in this expense….I spoke with him and he said that will be fine but he is not going to solicit donations….hopefully, others can pitch in……thanks guys, it's the right thing to do….

Bruce (Prefers Shiners)
    225-405-8180
    I forgot to mention that there is no need to post your decision....keep it private as you wish....
    The "King" is coming

Post Thanks / Like

We're staying at the motel but I'll be more than happy to pitch in also. I'm glad you posted this Mr. Bruce, I wasn't sure how the facility was being paid for. Thank you Bro Maxwell328 & Juicy for getting everything together for us all to enjoy. We can't wait to get there next week!!
    *Mike*

MATTHEW 7:13-14
    Likes juicy LIKED above post
    Thanks prefers shiners thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by prefers shiners View Post

Bruce (Prefers Shiners)
    225-405-8180
    Glad you posted this Bruce! I will be staying at the motel but I will also be glad to pitch in some to help. I like the motel because it is right next to where I fish and eat plus Angie is with me this year and it is walking distance from the fishing grounds. Plus I snore, so you all are welcome that I am NOT staying in the group camp! lol
    Dwyane
    The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary!

SMILE- A curve that can set a lot of things straight!
    Likes NwLa sacalait, 20watt LIKED above post
    Thanks prefers shiners thanked you for this post

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast