Forgot my fishing shoes and had my steel toe boots on, so I fished yesterday for a couple hours after work at the Marina....OH MY!
Sky was dark, barely any wind, water was dark...really nice conditions!
Marina was crowded, THE FINEST were out in force...catching and keeping crappie and gills that needed to be in my aquarium...it absolutely amazes me!
I Actually caught several large females and threw them back in on the lake side, had a couple guys want me to give them the fish I was catching...and then I was called bad names for not doing so! Amazing again! I ended up with almost a limit, with only a couple dinks, most were caught on the black/blue silver sparkle 3" easy shiner. They must be getting used to white and Chartreuse!lol
Heard 2 guys across the Marina cussing and arguing THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS THERE, over by the restaurant...because 1 guy had the other guys preferred spot...must be Christmas trees over there again! So much for peace and quiet.
I've just about figured out that I pretty much hate most of this Society...I think that my goal over the next couple weeks will be to catch as many Marina fish as possible, and put them back in lakeside...all in the name of conservation! Lol