HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Millennium seats

Hat55 is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Got mine a year ago. Love them. I like the straps that come with them better than metal brackets. Angle of seat with straps better for me. I have tried both.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Thanks silverside thanked you for this post

brjohnson429 is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The angle on mine is the same with the brackets as it was with the straps. Rickie showed me to leave the strap on until the brackets are on so that the angle doesn’t change.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes RogerA, Hat55 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Another satisfied customer of Mr. Gene and Millennium products. Ordered (2) of his new style 4-rod holders and a seat late Friday afternoon and they were delivered yesterday and today. (seat came on separate order) Quality and fit/finish on these products have set the bar pretty high. Can't wait to try them out.
    Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me"

Wear that PFD, the life you save might be your own!!

Post Thanks / Like

Best seat I ever sat in. Fixin to get 2 more

Etowah, Tn. foothills to the Smokey Mountains
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't want to rain on everyones parade but here goes. These are the best sitting seats ever made. I've had 5 people who because of sitting in mine in my boat were so impressed they ordered them the next week. I've had one problem. The material is pulling loose on the sides of the seat. I did contact the head guy and he sent me 2 new seat of which one of those is starting to pull loose. You would think with such a good sitting product as this would have someone figure this out. I've not had any excessive weight folks in this seat. I'm 222lbs Just wondering if anyone else has had an issue like I have?

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tenncrappie View Post
    I don't want to rain on everyones parade but here goes. These are the best sitting seats ever made. I've had 5 people who because of sitting in mine in my boat were so impressed they ordered them the next week. I've had one problem. The material is pulling loose on the sides of the seat. I did contact the head guy and he sent me 2 new seat of which one of those is starting to pull loose. You would think with such a good sitting product as this would have someone figure this out. I've not had any excessive weight folks in this seat. I'm 222lbs Just wondering if anyone else has had an issue like I have?
    Call Gene Johnson at 1 601 750 3519 and talk to him about it. I have been using my seats for a number of years now and had no problems.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

In addition to these great seats, you can cut down the length on the seat poles and get better sitting distance for even more comfort. I've taken 2" off of mine so I sit lower in the boat and no stress on the back of your legs.
    Likes Hat55 LIKED above post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123