HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Briny JuJu - Christmas eve

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Tim- always glad to hear a member of the workforce find comfort in my world...stay positive, your pick-a-day lottery is inevitable = Guberdom!!Briny JuJu - Christmas eveBriny JuJu - Christmas eve

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Thanks for checkin' on me! CURIOSITY takes me there, SUCCESS ushers me back!
    Likes Redge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice catch Doug. I'll bet that flat fish will taste good, haven't had any flounder in years. Been catching some nice slab's but low numbers this year. Eileen and I went out today at noon and caught 16 and 1, 4pound LM. Bass. Hope you had a good Xmas and wishing you a fish catching new year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Thanks up2specks thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Nice haul, Doug

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Those flatties won't be around long, they usually cycle back out into the ocean till end of April in St. Auggie. I'm gonna try and stick some before the first tide and weather permitting

Sent from my E6810 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Vic, likewise...when do you guys pull stakes to head North?

Doug

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by up2specks View Post
    Good, for awhile I thought that maybe you fell victim to the Crappie.com "hall of fame"!! After the last Monroe get together, you finding out that our koozie-famed guber = "Billbob" was living in a neighboring town from where you lived, thought maybe you moved back with hope's of your own autographed koozie with your picture on it!Briny JuJu - Christmas eve Briny JuJu - Christmas eve Briny JuJu - Christmas eve

u2s

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    It's 24 degrees there, right now. My own picture coozie would be cool, but not worth those temps. Briny JuJu - Christmas eveBriny JuJu - Christmas eve?

Sent from my moto x4 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    My grand-daughter calls me "Crappie Grand Pappy"

Likes up2specks LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

​Nice catch and post.
    Pass the "Sportsman Baton" on before you're gone, promote values for others to hunt and fish upon.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice flounder, I let up on snook and red fish when I lived in FL. and became Andy the flounder man from my friends. Being from the Delmarva area, when I found out I could catch flounder along the beaches, that is all I fished for for the last seven years I lived in Venice FL. I miss it. Moved back to Eastern Shore Md. three years ago. You got it made Doug. Name:  Flounder Man (2).JPG
Views: 290
Size:  123.6 KBName:  Beach Flounder DOA Shrimp.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  47.2 KB
    Likes specktacklure LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndyS View Post
    Nice flounder, I let up on snook and red fish when I lived in FL. and became Andy the flounder man from my friends. Being from the Delmarva area, when I found out I could catch flounder along the beaches, that is all I fished for for the last seven years I lived in Venice FL. I miss it. Moved back to Eastern Shore Md. three years ago. You got it made Doug. Name:  Flounder Man (2).JPG
Views: 290
Size:  123.6 KBName:  Beach Flounder DOA Shrimp.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  47.2 KB
    Neat "dog tag", too cool Andy- Thanks for the reply. Ya know the fact that an angler has reached the fall/winter stage of his time here, has really become a significant time to share, like you do Andy, the timeline tips of what we have learned. Crappie.com is an ideal venue to shorten the learning curve for others much younger or older than ourselves. Congrats to you and others on this website that choose to share and not selfishly retain in the about me world of everything we encounter. Here's to ya Mr. S and things you do to keep the MD. forum alive up there even during the freezing season while doing what we seem unable to surrender in our advancing years= FISH! Dilly, Dilly!!

Doug
    u2s

ps. Ed- What do you think about crappie-shaped(Crappie.com logo)inexpensive angler-named key chain item like Andy's??!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by up2specks View Post
    Neat "dog tag", ......

ps. Ed- What do you think about crappie-shaped(Crappie.com logo)inexpensive angler-named key chain item like Andy's??!
    Sounds great, just like the Crappie.com tape measure idea. Just have to find time and way to fund them. I'll add them to my list, and will certainly do them at some point. Thanks for all the suggestions.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Likes up2specks, skeetbum LIKED above post

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast