HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425 LastLast

Thread: D'Arbonne Gathering 11/8-11/2018

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome pics....looks like a good time, gonna try to make it next year

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Romans 6:23

Post Thanks / Like

Just a few more Photos from this morning after I unloaded all the { New Rods} for the Kids -- I found a Beetle Resident in the Cricket Cage

Name:  100_3544.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  87.7 KBName:  100_3543.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  164.8 KBName:  100_3542.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  72.5 KBName:  100_3541.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  118.8 KBName:  100_3540.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  164.6 KBName:  100_3539.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  151.8 KB
    Likes RMGeorge, prefers shiners, Brad982 LIKED above post
    Thanks "D", Just Steve thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like you all had a great time!! I could almost smell the food from here!
    Likes Fish on Line LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spot's Door Prize

This is a picture of Spot's door prize, Thanks Larry.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    You know me, I'm always ready for a road trip. Chip Newest member of Traveling Team Overalls

Post Thanks / Like

I kept looking till I found the Alligator then loaded up with FFOOODDD followed with Zert --- Miss Bonnie Promised to bring another Sugar Free Chocolate dream that I did not get a photo of -- And -- I got a bag of Cookies for a EXTRA door prize to feed my Cookie Monster
    Likes prefers shiners LIKED above post

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Outstanding job on the pics Larry and the pies were awesome. I will add my 4 cents on the event here. First and foremost, thank God for such a safe, wonderful event and for blessing Ed (Slab) with the vision for Crappie.com. What a great way to fellowship and meet new friends, visit with old friends and eat until you almost pop. And for some it is a good weekend to catch fish, me not so much. Some of my highlights for me. No offense if you are not mentioned, I truly enjoyed each and everyone there.1. The Maxwell's. What a wonderful bunch. I nominate them for America's family. Thanks for all the time, money and hard work you all did to make this event so special. 2. Billbob. I always enjoy seeing you Ted. Thanks for coming and sharing so much stuff. I'll see you soon. 3. Seeing my old friends Bruce, PawPaw and Linda. Y'all made me a little homesick. Love you all.Y'all welcome to visit anytime. 4. The Michigan guys. Fine caring and sharing fellows. So glad to call you friends and always glad to see you. 5. Chuck's chili lunch. Awesome. What a nice gesture. Thanks. 6. My new friend skipachipa. Chip you a okay in my book. Spot too. A perfect pair. Hope to see you again.7. The Buster bunch. Kevin and Joey are blessed with awesome parents. I want to say that those 2 young men make me feel so good everytime I see them. They are bright lights sent from God. They just beam and it just really is hard to feel anything but happiness when they are near. See y'all again. 8. Shadow, my weekend room mate.Appreciate you buddy and look forward to you and Angie coming visit in hillbilly country. Thanks for all the gifts and the great conversation. Was really honored that you stayed with me and would be glad to do it again anytime. Maybe you could let me catch a fish next time. hahaha, but thanks for the 12 you sent to Tennessee. And thank your Mom profusely for the pies. Michigan guys it is pee con, not pee can lol. 9.Again to all not mentioned, I sure enjoyed you all. Look forward to next time. 10. I'll conclude with this one. I finally met someone I been wanting to meet for years. He may be younger, but just from his posts and face booking with him and his wife and Dad, I have come to respect him and look up to him.This young man is first a man of God and a super family man. He is doing things right and is an example of how a good person should be. Jimmy, 20Watt it was my pleasure to meet you and the boys. Actually it was a bucket list item for me. Hopefully some day I will meet your Dad. God bless you and your family.
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Reading all the posts and looking atthe pics....its easy to see it was truly a great event. I was going to come this year but life got in the way....things are getting back to normal for me tho and i am going to try to make it next year.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Likes Fish on Line, prefers shiners LIKED above post

bflowers is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

It was great to see everyone again and to be a part of such a good bunch of men and women. Danny it was great to see you again too, enjoyed visiting and the boys really enjoyed you caring on with them and thanks for the kind words. I thank everyone for making the boys a part of the group, they really do love to be with you'll and know they are loved by their CDC family. You are truly a blessing from GOD.
    Bilbob it sure was great you visiting with the family Friday night and sharing the boat with you on Saturday, sorry we couldn't catch any fish but the time spent together was great and better than catching a boat load of fish. Hope to see you again soon and Pray you have a safe trip home.
    Bro. Warren, Juicy and Duckcommando y'll done a great job and thank you for taking on the task "y'll done good"
    God bless everyone until we meet again and have a safe trip home. Love the CDC family.
    ​COURTESY,LOYALTY,SERVICE, & HONOR
    Thanks Slab thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

My Count was 50 people that came Saturday Night -- It seamed like more -- I guess it was all of you that were with Us in spirit
    Likes "D", prefers shiners, maxwell328 LIKED above post

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

What a glorious weekend. Home safe and sound now after a 6 hour drive but worth every minute of it. We always feel so blessed after leaving the gathering. It means so much to us to meet with such fine folks from all areas of the country and all walks of life. It's especially great to visit with some of the wonderful friends we made through Crappie Dot Com. My name was drawn near the beginning of the drawing for gifts and I was lucky to be able to get one of the two Tree Trumper rods. It's a new rod by B & M designed by Lake D'Arbonne master fisherman Steve Danna. I can't wait to give it a work out. Thanks to B & M and Steve for providing us with 2 chances to be the first to try out your rods. Also want to thank Steve for the demo on how he fishes with the rod and all about the design of it. Thank you Steve. Linda also was lucky to have her name drawn early in the drawing and was able to pick out a Waholi rod. She had one before but it got broke and so she is so thankful for being able to get another. We also ended up with a gob of baits from Mid-South Tackle which was awesome. It was a wonderful way to top off a super weekend. The weather wasn't the best but we made the best of it. Thanks to all who came to make it such a great success.
    "gene"

Name:  IMG_1391.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  74.3 KB
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!