HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Did you vote today?

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Lowe Rider I have a question for you, did having to show identity make you feel discriminated against. I've been voting for 56 years and have had to show my identity for all those years and I don't feel it's discrimination but rather I feel proud of who I am. I think it should be a nation wide law. How can it be lawful in some states to have to show proof of who you are and in other states it's unconstitutional?
    "gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!

Post Thanks / Like

The Mrs. and I voted early, #7&8.
    I have never missed voting in any election since 1976.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    2017 MiCDC fall crappie guide of the year (FCGOTY)
    Member: “Michigan chapter of Team Overalls
    Haulin Ash Fishing Rocks-"D"
    Caution: If we fish together, you may be on YouTube

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M R Dux View Post
    KY doesn't have early voting. Our county has a polling both set up in the Voter Registration office for those who won't be in town on Election Day to vote absentee. My knee replacement is doing well so I opted to wait till today to vote.
    Glad your knee is getting stronger. I had both of mine replaced as well as both hips. Rehab was significant but I really wanted to fish without pain issues in my joints. Many years in the military took a toll but at least they paid for most of the replacement cost. I can now fish as long or as often as I want. That is when the flooding of my favorite lake is over. We have early voting and since I am retired I go most anytime. Small line and always fun to talk to folks. I try to pick a Millennial person to wait next to. Just trying to understand their perspective, you know. Good post and thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The only long lines I don't have to show a photo ID in is: The chow line and Walmart. We voted early. Big lines and we had our photo ID inspected by the photo inspector.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"
    Likes Redge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Our voting location is about 6 miles out in the Country,, I went rite in and voted--- when I came out there were 7 more there to Cast a vote -- everything I voted for came through but One ... Mickey Mouse lives with us but he is only Registered in Florida and California and not registered in Louisiana ,, He does Drive and Barks at anyone that Passes him on the Road

Post Thanks / Like

Default Did you vote today?

Quote Originally Posted by FurFlyin View Post
    That's a pretty amazing stat. Thanks for doing that.
    Thanks......I felt it was important. Of course I think sometimes those ballots literally fell through the cracks and was really no ones fault.

Regards

Sent from my iPad using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes Redge LIKED above post

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456