HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Cobblers, Cream, & Cranks - Sign Up List

cevans is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Count me in, I am driving BillBob and his camper down. Add BillBoB also. Look forward to seeing everybody!

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    authorized by: Billbob and "G"
    Likes Rees Guide, M R Dux LIKED above post
    Thanks crp4570 thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Updated Draft List. please check for accuracy. If you are attending the event, just your name will show. If you are attending the event with others, then your name will show and the number of attendees other than yourself. Please correct if I have it wrong in the draft. We will be meeting Monday evening for final planning and I am attempting to have an accurate as possible count. Thanks in advance. I will either post late Monday evening or early Tuesday am the schedule and topics of the Fenton seminar. Thanks for being patient with us.

Dean
    Doug (1)
    Rickie
    Adam
    Jere (3)
    Kevmc
    Bullyeti
    Bandchaser (3)
    Finiman (2)
    Kfc (1)
    Troy75
    dbljig
    rockhitter
    sircatchalot
    hittheclicka
    blueball
    kjones8167
    moke
    northforker (1)
    mike58
    fishincowboy
    Rees
    crappieflash (1)
    crappiesitlkr
    kyfishin (1)
    fishnPhil (1)
    Kyrich (1)
    tractorjocky2
    tnbirdhunter (2)
    slow retrieve
    canepole
    billbob
    pappyt (1)
    floattiny (1)
    ringkitty (1)
    shad
    jamerryman
    tsnell
    kentrae (2)
    dr speck (2)
    tcrice
    cevans
    RL56 (1)
    Tnperry 1

Just respond in this thread if corrections/additions need to be made. Thx in advance

Post Thanks / Like

Below is the members that have posted their desire to bring items or members volunteering specific items. Please check for accuracy. After the meeting Monday, I will be posting the items that will be available for members to signup to bring. If your name is not on the below list, or if I overlooked a previous members offer, correct or add in this thread. Be sure to check back on this thread either late Monday evening or early Tuesday am for items needing help on. Thx in advance.

Kevmc - hot dogs and buns
    Kjones8167
    Mike58 - grill and brats
    Crappie flash
    Northforker - flag
    tnbirdhunter - sound system
    pondfisher42
    jamerryman
    Likes tnbirdhunter, Mike58 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Pontoon fishing. +1

Sent from my iPad using Crappie.com

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll bring aluminum pans for meat and a bunch of paper towels.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Well we had our final prep meeting and hope that we covered our bases. First, I would like to thank those that are helping and those that will volunteer to help carry out this event. I never dreamed there would be this much interest. As of now we are expecting 70 plus attendees and for food preparation we will plan for 100 to cover last minute sign ups. If you are not a crappie.com member, I encourage you to sign up. Members will only be eligible for awarding of the door prizes. Door prizes will be drawn at the end of the event. We will have thank you cards to the individuals donating items. We request as you receive the prizes to sign the donors thank you card. These will be mailed to the donors in our appreciation of their gifts. We will not be able to sign individuals up at the event. Sorry just too much going on.

We will have the three boats set up on the east side of the pavilion. We are requesting that attendees park to the west side of the pavilion, along side the road, and to the right as you go in. Especially if you are pulling a boat, we request you hang a right and park in the truck/boat parking area of the Fenton ramp. We wish to make available as much non trailer vehicle parking close to the pavilion as possible. If an attendee lives close and has a golf cart and wishes to bring it and shuttle individuals to the pavilion this would be greatly appreciated. This will also help in utilizing both bathroom facilities since the far one is several hundred yards from the pavilion. If you are helping with the cooking, we will be set up on the south side of the pavilion next to the shade and creek. You will see my truck and the one park grill there. If you are bringing an additional grill, we will leave a hole near the park grill so you can easily set up.

We will be providing iced down water for the event. We are planing 3-4 waters for 100 attendees. If you feel you need more then we request you ice down some water and bring it with ya and if you want anything other than water ya have to ice that down too. We request all beverages be non-alcoholic and family oriented. Thanks in advance for this consideration.

We had several offers to help and we will need this in the food area. We need enough hamburgers, hotdogs, buns, and chips for the planned number of 100 attendees. We will need paper plates, plastic utensils, and condiments also. The paper towels are already covered. We need a couple of large bags of charcoal for the grills. The best way to handle the chips will be the larger bags of multiple individual bags of chips that walmart carries. We are opening these opportunities to contribute to the attendees first and if there is a gap we will fill it in. Everything related to the cobblers and cream is covered. Just leave room for desert while you are eating lunch. Rees has first dibs on the peach cobbler guys.

If you are bringing anything, post in this thread in this manner. your name, the item, and how much. i.e. Jere, cobblers, 100 attendees or Jere, hotdogs/buns for 20 attendees, etc. We request that if you bring hamburgers or hotdogs, furnish buns to go with them due to it is easier to keep track in this manner. I am sure to be forgetting something so check back here regular for food related items.

The schedule of the event and seminars will be posted in the main Cobbler, Cream, and Cranks thread. Please go to that thread for the agenda. Trying to keep this thread clean for food and attendee numbers. Thanks in advance for all who are helping, planing to help, attending, and donating prizes. Finally, we will have a donation jug set up on the sign in table. While this isn't a paid event, several individuals are helping financially and if you desire to offset this cost and doing food isn't your thing, then here is you opportunity to contribute to the educational event. Any funds collected that exceed the event cost will be applied to our Shindig Pay It Forward Fund that is donated to a worthy cause. If you have any questions about past causes, hollar at Dean, aka Buffalo13. He, and others, have done an awesome job with our Shindig and Pay It Forward endeavors.

Post Thanks / Like

Kevmc, 100 hotdogs/buns

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

I will bring two packages of chips from Walmart

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

We will be bringing two variety packs of chips and a picnic pack of condiments.

Post Thanks / Like

Well it ended up being 4 bags there's only 20 packages to the bag of chips

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast