HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Cobblers, Cream, & Cranks

Post Thanks / Like

Ok so the wife said yes where is a good place to book a room. I will probably come Thursday or Friday morning and stay until Sunday.

I should be able to bring a couple gopros to video everything and my son has a YouTube page he can post on.

I have no idea how it works but I'm sure he can make it happen.

Might be 3 in my group.

Joe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    2011 Z8 250 Mercury
    Solix 15
    360 on Ultrex
    Thanks crp4570 thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2boatjoe View Post
    Ok so the wife said yes where is a good place to book a room. I will probably come Thursday or Friday morning and stay until Sunday.

I should be able to bring a couple gopros to video everything and my son has a YouTube page he can post on.

I have no idea how it works but I'm sure he can make it happen.

Might be 3 in my group.

Joe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    the Ken lake state park lodge is just across the lake and only five minutes from pavilion. They have a restaurant in the lodge. Their marina with ramp is just down from it with the state park area all around it. The new bridge has a secure walk lane that extends across and along side the bridge so you can actually walk across the lake.

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I posted this event on my latest fishing report that should be out this AM. I mentioned there that we need this to be a Crappie.com event and that those who will be attending please RSVP so we will know how many to prepare for. If someone wants to attend and isn't a member, we'll figure out how to join there or join here first.

It would also be great if somebody can step up to cook hotdogs and burgers. The 4 of us who are presenting will be plenty busy with that. Donations of hotdogs, buns, condiments,ice cream, burgers, chips, paper plates, bottled water will be greatly appreciated. There is a large grill at the pavilion but another grill will be welcome. There are several picnic tables there but you might consider bringing fold up chairs.

I'll start the list for items with paper towels and aluminum pans for food items.

Even though this is a small event unlike the big Green River Spring Fling and KY Lake Shindig, we will still welcome any donations of tackle, lures, etc. to display and give away.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I'll bring the hotdogs and buns!!
    Looking forward to it!

Post Thanks / Like

Update. Preview of boats will be ready at 0800 am. Adam, will have a table set up to demo fishing hook removal. That will be ready at 0800 am also. He will have a pork shoulder on hand for practice if anyone wants too. We didn’t think anybody would volunteer to be a treble dummy.

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crp4570 View Post
    Update. Preview of boats will be ready at 0800 am. Adam, will have a table set up to demo fishing hook removal. That will be ready at 0800 am also. He will have a pork shoulder on hand for practice if anyone wants too. We didn’t think anybody would volunteer to be a treble dummy.
    Not me!! I still have blood in my boat from my last treble hook encounter.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff
    Likes crp4570 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrdux View Post
    I posted this event on my latest fishing report that should be out this AM. I mentioned there that we need this to be a Crappie.com event and that those who will be attending please RSVP so we will know how many to prepare for. If someone wants to attend and isn't a member, we'll figure out how to join there or join here first.
    You can join up right here, it's free and it's relatively easy. You can click here to register: https://www.crappie.com/crappie/register.php
    Or there's also a link at the top right of the page.

You'll have to enter a few details before "G" will approve you. But it's easy enuf.

Sounds like it's gonna be a great event.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Likes "G" LIKED above post
    Thanks crp4570, M R Dux thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Count me in for 1 attendee. I can bring supplies. If you want, just let me know when it gets closer and let me know what is still needed. Thanks to all who are offering up their time and for sharing their tips/ techniques.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Great idea. I'll be there

Post Thanks / Like

My crankin partner and I will be there.
    2017 Ranger RT188C Shadow Grass Camo
    Mercury 115 Pro XS
    Crappie Novice

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast