HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this real?

Post Thanks / Like

No telling how long it was in that pond. Probably was raising it and then caught it. Who knows. Heck, I caught the biggest Crappie of my life this past weekend at Guntersville. I have a video of her on my youtube.

But this doesn't look photoshopped.

Post Thanks / Like

There’s a video going around where the guy pulls it out of plastic tote...looks like it’s filled with ice. In the back of a game wardens truck. Think this one is actually legit....

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    2014 Stinger 195
    Drift master rod holders
    Likes Slabprowler LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty sure it’s legit. The local bass club that fishes Ft Loudoun Lake on Tuesday nights (Tn Toad) has a video of him bringing it to their weigh in Scales to check. On their Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/60250419977...3783900650338/
    Oh, and I started that brick by brick stuff, that escalated to Champions of Life, and can go on and on. We got rid of that idiot coach, and I heard he went somewhere south of here.We hired some guy named Pruitt. Maybe some of you have heard of him?
    Sometimes you just gotta laugh at yourself! An 0 fer in the SEC don’t leave much ammunition for trash talk!
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.
    Likes Damion Kidd, kycreek LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

That's a big ol crappie. My heart would probably stop if I caught one that big. I think they're all pretty close to that big when they're strike, until I see them.

ET, do you know if Butch took his garbage can with him or did he leave it there for Pruittt use?

BTW, Pruitts dad is the head coach of the HS football team here in our town.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FurFlyin View Post
    That's a big ol crappie. My heart would probably stop if I caught one that big. I think they're all pretty close to that big when they're strike, until I see them.

ET, do you know if Butch took his garbage can with him or did he leave it there for Pruittt use?

He took it with him! He was hired by another team, but for the life of me I can’t remember who would hire that moron!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FurFlyin View Post

I’ll say this, Pruitt ain’t spouting off a bunch of stupid cliches! I like him, but it’s been such a cluster for the past several years, we can’t let our guard down!

Post Thanks / Like

I hope UT gets competitive again. I hope all the SEC schools do well. It was hard not to make fun of Butch though. Oh well, back to fishing talk!
    Likes Damion Kidd, ET Fish, Bcline LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

ROLL TIDE!!!Couldnt resist. Lol

Sent from my LGL62VL using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes ET Fish LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

War Eagle!

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    When nothing is going right, Just go fishing.
    Earl Dibbles Jr.
    Likes FurFlyin LIKED above post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12