HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 38 of 62 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast

Thread: NE Ohio crappie action.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bobberbucket View Post
    Attachment 297636

Not a current photo but from a time when I was ankle deep in fish with a buddy. Catching them so fast we didn’t have time to string them up until after the frenzy. Luckily that boat leaked like hell so it was more like a big live well. We just dropped them in the easy checker if the kept we tossed them on the floor and casted for another didn’t tie them up till there was a lull in the action. It was a helluva day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm ready for one of those days!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bprice1031 View Post
    I'm ready for one of those days!
    Those days will be here soon! Maybe by the end of the week it will start getting really hot! Probably be really good next weekend since I’ll be out of town. Headed to central Ohio to open up my camper for the season.

Likes Bigeyurk25 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Those days will be here soon! Maybe by the end of the week it will start getting really hot! Probably be really good next weekend since I’ll be out of town. Headed to central Ohio to open up my camper for the season.

Figured that was coming, since you're back to work! You'll go from fishing to mushroom hunting!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes bobberbucket LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bprice1031 View Post
    Figured that was coming, since you're back to work! You'll go from fishing to mushroom hunting!

Yup. I might play in the river some down there when it’s fishable.

Likes bprice1031 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I’ve done that a few times. Except I dropped mine lol. My usual is i set it in my lap on the boat stand up when I hook a fish and in the drink it go’s. Done that 4 times NE Ohio crappie action.

That’s me when ice fishing. Haven’t lost it yet but it’s always on my lap. Been close multiple times of it finding that damn 6” hole

Likes bobberbucket, bprice1031 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Well guys it’s supposed to hit a whopping 40 degrees by 5pm.NE Ohio crappie action. I guess it could be worse it could be snowing again. For some reason I don’t mind the cold when I’m fishing so much but I hate it when I’m at work. Mostly because of the constant whining of some of my coworkers. I’ll be at stupid work all day I may try and run to the lake after depending on what time I finish up. I should be finishing a job up today that was bid for 200 hours. I’ll be glad to be finished with this project and the way things look I’ll even be 80 hours ahead of schedule. ??They better remember that when it’s time to cough up more money here in the near future. NE Ohio crappie action.

Bigeyurk25 get out of bed wash the smell of perfume off and go catch up some fish! NE Ohio crappie action. Do it upNE Ohio crappie action..

Best of luck to all those who make it out today I’ll just be working and wishing NE Ohio crappie action.. Name:  IMG_1625.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  61.9 KBName:  IMG_1626.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  70.6 KB

Likes bprice1031 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

What he said Bigeyurk25! Move your butt!

Likes bobberbucket LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

" I guess it could be worse it could be snowing again. For some reason I don’t mind the cold when I’m fishing so much but I hate it when I’m at work. Mostly because of the constant whining of some of my coworkers."

We got about an inch or so of snow down here last night. Even the cat hates it, he just sits at the door looking out then he looks at me like "make it go away" He won't go outside unless we shovel the snow off the deck. He won't get off the deck until it melts off the grass.
    I hear you about those whining coworkers. Everyday I would think "shut-up...be a man, if ya don't want to be here go away" If I hated something so bad and I had to cry about it, I would find something else to do.
    Likes bprice1031, bobberbucket LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

FINALLY! So after sitting at the BMV for an hour trying to get my sideways licenseNE Ohio crappie action., I got to the lake about 1:45. Fished till 4. Caught 1 crappie and then countless gills and perch. All off gulp and Black jig head. I’d guess somewhere around 30 fish in 2 hours. Of course the lady decided to drive 45 minutes from school just to fish with me. Must mean I’m doin somethin right haha. She got a few herself including a good redear and lost about a 4lb largemouth that broke her line. All in all, the weather wasn’t bad cause there was no wind but it didn’t stop snowing the whole time. Great day to be out. Here’s just a few of the fishName:  IMG_2702.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  116.0 KBName:  IMG_2703.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  107.4 KBName:  IMG_2704.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  148.4 KBName:  IMG_2707.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  169.5 KBName:  IMG_2705.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  165.3 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bigeyurk25 View Post
    FINALLY! So after sitting at the BMV for an hour trying to get my sideways licenseNE Ohio crappie action., I got to the lake about 1:45. Fished till 4. Caught 1 crappie and then countless gills and perch. All off gulp and Black jig head. I’d guess somewhere around 30 fish in 2 hours. Of course the lady decided to drive 45 minutes from school just to fish with me. Must mean I’m doin somethin right haha. She got a few herself including a good redear and lost about a 4lb largemouth that broke her line. All in all, the weather wasn’t bad cause there was no wind but it didn’t stop snowing the whole time. Great day to be out. Here’s just a few of the fishName:  IMG_2702.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  116.0 KBName:  IMG_2703.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  107.4 KBName:  IMG_2704.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  148.4 KBName:  IMG_2707.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  169.5 KBName:  IMG_2705.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  165.3 KB

Way to go bro! Now the real question is will she drive 45 minutes to meet you on the ice and fish? If so, you got yourself a keeper! NE Ohio crappie action. NE Ohio crappie action. NE Ohio crappie action. NE Ohio crappie action.

Likes Bigeyurk25, bobberbucket LIKED above post

Page 38 of 62 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast