HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What happened to all the Arkansas fishing reports ??

NIMROD is offline Crappie.com Legend - Kids Corner Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CRAPPIE MAN 1 View Post
    Whatever,its always nimrod involved in this conversation no surprise.
    People don't want to know tactics but locations .Give them yours .
    Moderator of Beginners n Mentoring forum
    Takeum Jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CRAPPIE MAN 1 View Post
    Whatever,its always nimrod involved in this conversation no surprise.
    There is your answer right there Nimrod has shared a lot on CC.com but why with attitudes like that. Thank you Nimrod I appreciate all your post
    Likes BigRiverMarine, Cmj, strmwalker, arkcrappie LIKED above post
    Thanks NIMROD thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Nimrod probably doesn’t even remember but he’s sent me messages with tons of information when I first started on here. I’ve got no problem with a man wanting to keep his honey holes a secret, I literally had a guy pull next to me last year where I could have touched his boat with the 11’ jigging pole I was using......at a fairly small brush pile What happened to all the Arkansas fishing reports ??

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    2014 Stinger 195
    Drift master rod holders
    Likes arkcrappie LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

The title says a lot to me --- Many of the Crappie have already spawned here in La. The high winds and rains have kept many home instead of fighting the Conditions... With that said, there are few reports on our Forum also and I came to the Ark Forum looking for something to read
    Likes ArkieJason LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

It's not about folks not wanting to share, it's about folks lacking respect. Crappie holes, duck woods, highways, grocery store, your own front yard, on and on. While I believe most that post on here had respect for others beat into them as a child, there is a bunch of folks out there (young and old) that believe they can take whatever they want, your property, your knowledge, whatever.

So how many times being disrespected do you think it takes for a man to figure out he needs to shut up. Screw me once, shame on you, screw me twice, shame on me.

Not hard to understand

Post Thanks / Like

I’d love to do fishing reports every week. Working out of day for 14 days at a time kinda kills that idea, then being home only 7 days with 3 kiddos running around....fishing/hunting definitely takes the back burner nowadays

2014 Stinger 195
    Drift master rod holders
    Likes Fish on Line, Cardsfan55 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieJason View Post
    I’d love to do fishing reports every week. Working out of day for 14 days at a time kinda kills that idea, then being home only 7 days with 3 kiddos running around....fishing/hunting definitely takes the back burner nowadays

AGFC puts out a weekly report .
    Takeum Jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NIMROD View Post
    AGFC puts out a weekly report .
    They just ask the bait shops wanting to sell minnows. What happened to all the Arkansas fishing reports ??What happened to all the Arkansas fishing reports ??What happened to all the Arkansas fishing reports ??

2014 Stinger 195
    Drift master rod holders
    Likes Gindog, slackline, DDD, arkcrappie LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't start this thread to point fingers at anyone. I just know that 3 or 4 years ago there would be 6 or 8 posts a day with fish pics and stories on where and how fish were being caught. Now, there are very few fish reports and even fewer that even name the lake. I understand not giving up your "honey hole" but naming a lake is hardly giving away that much of a secret. I used to see people post pictures of the jig they were using- remember the " Nimrod Special" purple and chartreuse jig ? I have watched Nimrod pull up to a spot and catch and release 5 or 6 crappie in 5 minutes doing his single pole ritual while I had been spider rigging for several hours and not caught that many. Out of respect to him, I won't say where that was- but he knows. I don't blame anyone for not telling anything they don't want to tell. I just enjoyed seeing pics of someone catching and telling a little info to make me inspired to want to go try it again. This forum gets pretty boring when all we get is " Anyone ever fished Lake Catherine?" and the response is "Not in several years, but try by the boat docks" . In my opinion Nimrod, Crappie Pro, Crappie Greg, and Foshe could probably draw op a 5 gallon bucket of water and start catching fish out of it- I cannot do that. A limit for me is about 8 or 10 on a good day- which makes it worthwhile to me to keep going. Sure, every now and then I get lucky and do pretty good, but that is the exception. I enjoy looking at this forum and seeing that others are catching fish and giving a little tip as to how sure makes it more interesting and makes me want to keep on trying. I wish good luck to all as the time is just about right - at least in West Central Arkansas - for the crappie to go on a tear !!
    Likes ArkieJason, Cardsfan55 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goblerblaster View Post
    I used to see people post pictures of the jig they were using- remember the " Nimrod Special" purple and chartreuse jig ? I have watched Nimrod pull up to a spot and catch and release 5 or 6 crappie in 5 minutes doing his single pole ritual while I had been spider rigging for several hours and not caught that many. Out of respect to him, I won't say where that was- but he knows.
    Still using same baits by Southern Pro , Jig heads by Timmy Tom, but changed rods to Todd Huckabee to swing them in easier . I have seen you on several lakes and you know how I fish , Get after them .
    Takeum Jigs

Likes Fish on Line, ArkieJason, Redge LIKED above post

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast