HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Garmin echomap chirp 73sv pics

Post Thanks / Like

Homeport squished the image. Wish they would fix it.

Post Thanks / Like

"Now I see what others said about the SV recordings. I was running about a 70' range, but the recording shows about a 25' range. Recording playback has been fine, for me, in 2D and DV, but this is the first time I've really looked at a SV recording in HomePort. It's like a slight change in angle"

Thanks for the follow-up on the sv. I was hoping that it was fixed but they told me last year there was no impetus to accomplish that. I was/am quite disappointed with the stance as that was something (study/review) I wanted to be able to do--histoplasmosis in my eyes--on a larger screen at home. The 2d and dv work great, but this is an engineering design flaw (IMO) that I was told would not be addressed. Said I was the first one to complain and that it was a very low priority item, therefore probably no attention would be paid. That along with Quickdraw were the two biggest attractions for me going in. CS was wonderful to work with on this, tried to help but engineering is the wall. Thanks again. You are seeing exactly what we talked about in the pm's and here.

Post Thanks / Like

Is there a way to play back recordings on the 73sv? If there is I haven't figured it out yet.

I'll contact Garmin about this issue as well. Maybe if they here from more users they might decide to fix it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCorona View Post
    Is there a way to play back recordings on the 73sv? If there is I haven't figured it out yet.

I'll contact Garmin about this issue as well. Maybe if they here from more users they might decide to fix it.
    Are you asking about playback of "history"--then yes. Playing back recorded data from the sd IDK about.

Post Thanks / Like

Name:  050418_1611_00.jpg
Views: 733
Size:  90.1 KB
    Name:  030218_1306_00.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  89.9 KB
    Name:  050418_1750_00.jpg
Views: 755
Size:  79.3 KB
    A couple of shots of some underwater stucture. 1st pic is a old roadbed/ditch and thired is a fenceline from a cow pasture.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Likes qoperator, skunked again, ad1974, Crappkid LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Nice! How could a guy not like these?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I am still learning this unit. Playing around with sensitivity and contrast settings. Im starting to grasp the sidevu, especially when looking under docks. The docks don't look like how you would think they should. I saw a thread in here that gave some good info on sidevu for docks. Very informative. Time to get off work and get out on the lake!!

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice pics! What settings are you using for sensitivity and contrast, if you don't mind me asking? I accidentally reset mine back to default and haven't been able to get things right.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice pics. I just ordered the 93SV. I can't wait to get it on the boat. Thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like

I am normally between 70 to 80 percent sensitivity (brightness). Mostly at 75. My contrast is at 65%.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCorona View Post
    Very nice pics! What settings are you using for sensitivity and contrast, if you don't mind me asking? I accidentally reset mine back to default and haven't been able to get things right.
    Likes sds888 LIKED above post
    Thanks skunked again, SuperCorona thanked you for this post

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast