HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 GEEZER CAMPS - Kaw Lake Geezer camp, OK

Post Thanks / Like

Wish I could be there, but the boss wouldn't let me go for even one day (says I'm too valuable winking smiley face). Might try to sneak up there Saturday morning. Tell shortdraw that I still catch an occasional fish on the jigs he gave me at the Skiatook camp last year (even the black/orange ones).
    Likes Redge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

especiallythe black and orange ones!!
    Likes Bigskyfisherman LIKED above post

Redge is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2017 Man Of The Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Come on BigSky, slip off one day and fish with me and RDJJ!

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Proud Member of Team Geezer!

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to come by and visit with you guys this weekend, my name is Kenny Nance, Kaw is my home lake. I just live two miles from the dam so I will be staying at my own house and not camping but would love to come by and swap stories and eat some crappie with fellow crappie fishermen. I'm getting more serious about crappie fishing all the time and would like to learn all I can from you guys. I've got 4 grandsons ages 4-14 to teach the thrill of the "thump". I have gotten to know dstreet and TimY pretty well and am always picking their brains. I might come by Thursday evening and meet some of you. I've got Disaster Relief Training at church Saturday so I can't fish that day but I might fish Friday. Hope to see you soon.
    By the way if any of you can get dstreet a job I'd like to see him go to work so he will quit fishing all of my brushpiles. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Redge. I should be able to get up there Saturday morning. I'll give you a call later in the week to firm up. Never been on Kaw before.
    Likes Redge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

kenance...we look forward to meeting you at the Spring Crappie Camp! Earlybirds will start arriving Wednesday and continue arriving over the next few days. I'll be there Wednesday afternoon until Sunday morning in Campsite #49 at Sarge Creek Campgrounds. (You can't miss the red boat and red truck!) The fish fry is on Saturday evening and we always manage to have more fish than we can eat....please join us......dave
    "Everyone should believe in something;
    I believe I'll go fishing." ...H.D. Thoreau

Proud Member of
    TEAM GEEZER
    Likes dennishoddy LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kenance View Post
    I'd like to come by and visit with you guys this weekend, my name is Kenny Nance, Kaw is my home lake. I just live two miles from the dam so I will be staying at my own house and not camping but would love to come by and swap stories and eat some crappie with fellow crappie fishermen. I'm getting more serious about crappie fishing all the time and would like to learn all I can from you guys. I've got 4 grandsons ages 4-14 to teach the thrill of the "thump". I have gotten to know dstreet and TimY pretty well and am always picking their brains. I might come by Thursday evening and meet some of you. I've got Disaster Relief Training at church Saturday so I can't fish that day but I might fish Friday. Hope to see you soon.
    By the way if any of you can get dstreet a job I'd like to see him go to work so he will quit fishing all of my brushpiles. LOL
    I'm a few miles south of the dam, and will be pulling the trailer into Sarge to enjoy the full experience. Thank you Woodworker!
    Agree Dstreet needs a job. He's killing our crappie.
    Be my first time to hit Kaw this year to actually fish. Major aging parent issues are keeping us occupied. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you again from the last Crappie Camp. Fun times. I was on my best behavior for the first meet-up. dstreet has seen the other more fun side.
    We need name tags to identify the screen names/real names, I have a hard time as a geezer keeping up with the introductions. LOL!
    Likes deerhunterodie LIKED above post

Hat55 is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by davebrown42 View Post
    kenance...we look forward to meeting you at the Spring Crappie Camp! Earlybirds will start arriving Wednesday and continue arriving over the next few days. I'll be there Wednesday afternoon until Sunday morning in Campsite #49 at Sarge Creek Campgrounds. (You can't miss the red boat and red truck!) The fish fry is on Saturday evening and we always manage to have more fish than we can eat....please join us......dave
    Also look for his RED hair or what is left of it!
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Dennis- I will help you start the process of introductions for you. I am Cricket George from OKC and we elk hunt together every year.......��������������
    Thanks Grandriverguy thanked you for this post

Redge is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2017 Man Of The Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hat55 View Post
    Also look for his RED hair or what is left of it!
    And the razorback!

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Proud Member of Team Geezer!

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast