HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: NE Ohio crappie action.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiemax View Post
    Love those shorts and T-shirts Bobber...that's nice, real nice.
    I’m loving this weather! I haven’t spent as much time fishing as Id like friends and the wife keep dragging me off sight seeing. Hopefully today I’ll get to put more time into fishing. The surf temp is pretty cold 59 degrees so the fishing’s a little tougher right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes crappiemax, bprice1031, Bigeyurk25 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Folks:

Got out for a couple hours with my dad to Spencer Lake State Park. The water is cold, because we have had an extended cold snap here, so we didnt even get a sniff, but it was a good day to be outside, so hopefully they will start hitting soon

Tim
    Likes Bigeyurk25 LIKED above post
    Thanks bobberbucket thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by taholmes160 View Post
    Hi Folks:

Got out for a couple hours with my dad to Spencer Lake State Park. The water is cold, because we have had an extended cold snap here, so we didnt even get a sniff, but it was a good day to be outside, so hopefully they will start hitting soon

Tim
    Always just nice to get out!

Likes bprice1031 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Well the salt water adventure was fun but fairly uneventful. Except for catching a large feisty stingray! That sucker put up a fight I thought I had a decent size shark at first. When I set the hook it took a run and peeled 60 or more yards of line with a quickness! I To grab the line so I could adjust my drag that was a mistake it burned up my hand a little. Once I got adjusted the fight was on it lasted nearly 40 mins every time I’d get it close it would bolt back out to sea. It drew a fairly decent crowd there was only my family and friends around when I set the hook by the time the fight was over there were like 40 people watching and taking pictures/videos. I handed the rod off to my buddy who doesn’t fish so he could feel what it was like to fight something like that. We even let his 8 year old son have a turn on it. It was for sure a fight I won’t soon forget! That ray fought harder than any of the 4 sharks I caught last year at a different SC beach. All in all it was a great time at the beach sunburn and fighting sea monsters. Not looking forward to coming back to the frozen northland of Ohio today maybe I’ll drive up the coast some and make a 2 day trip out of it if I can get outta working tomorrow.Name:  IMG_1459.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  79.3 KBName:  IMG_1464.JPG
Views: 198
Size:  163.9 KBName:  IMG_1455.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  96.0 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you bring back some warmer temperatures with you. Then we can go hit some of these bay's and have a blast!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes bobberbucket LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Name:  IMG_1475.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  83.4 KBName:  IMG_1476.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  93.0 KB

Don’t look like any warm weather followed me here. Maybe I should have stayed in the south for a few more days! I’ve got a fresh sunburn that seems to amplify the cold. Judging by the 2inches or so of snow in my front yard & it’s still falling I guessing I won’t make the lake today. NE Ohio crappie action. Who knows maybe I’ll get antsy and go for it.NE Ohio crappie action.

Post Thanks / Like

The ever popular weather personal are calling for 4 days of sun and no precipitation. If it actually happens it should help. I'm not getting my hopes up because it is NE Ohio.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bprice1031 View Post
    The ever popular weather personal are calling for 4 days of sun and no precipitation. If it actually happens it should help. I'm not getting my hopes up because it is NE Ohio.

Weather person & politician the only job you can be wrong all the time and still have a job! Their stats are about as good as ODNRNE Ohio crappie action..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bobberbucket View Post
    Weather person & politician the only job you can be wrong all the time and still have a job! Their stats are about as good as ODNRNE Ohio crappie action..

You got that right! If I were wrong that much at work, I'd be homeless! NE Ohio crappie action.

Post Thanks / Like

Still I hope they're right, because I'm looking forward to getting out this weekend and putting some lips on hooks.

Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast