Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: How are you guys doing? Got a question for you

Post Thanks / Like

Default How are you guys doing? Got a question for you

I know you guys don't know me since I'm from Mississippi but I'll be in Southeast Oklahoma in Late April and yeh, I'm one of those Bigfoot research guys. LOL

I'm Don McDonald and I research with the GCBRO (Gulf Coast Bigfoot Research Org) ( GCBRO Main Page ). I'm in the Destination America TV Show, "Killing Bigfoot" where we try and help families that have problems with these creatures.

I know most of you guys don't believe, but I'm sure with all of the reports that have come out of Oklahoma, some of you may have had an encounter.

I'd love to hear anything you don't mind sharing. Location, what happened, is it ongoing or just a one time sighting. If you don't want everyone else to know, just shoot me a PM. We NEVER give out who had things happen to them.

You can also go to our website and submit a report or look up the counties in Oklahoma and see if you've had anything going on there.

I'd really love to find some ongoing stuff around the Broken bow area I can investigate while I'm there spending a few days.

It's been a while since I've been to Oklahoma and it should be a fun trip. My Mother is from Muskogee and always loved how beautiful it is up there

Thanks so very much
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting DonDon. There is a guy called "Machine" on the Okie that lives down around Broken Bow that might be able to help. All I've heard are the stories I've seen on TV. Shoot, after 50 years of Crappie fishing, I'm still looking for BIG CRAPPIE myself. Make sure you let us know what Bat Date, Bat Channel and Bat Time and I'll tune in just to know. Enjoy your Oklahoma visit.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry
    Likes Redge, DonDon LIKED above post

Redge is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2017 Man Of The Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Reaper has you on the right track. That’s Machines neck of the woods. Send him a pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Proud Member of Team Geezer!

Post Thanks / Like

Good documentary on Bigfoot in Oklahoma:

Likes Crappie Reaper LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys. That was a good TV show.
    proud member of "Team Cup"