HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: CJ Brown 2018

Post Thanks / Like

Enjoyed meeting with some of the "Friends", passed the maps off to soon be in Sir Intimidators capable hands, hopefully to be put to good use. And Thank You Brent for the gift. Still sincerely want someone to get Fritz out and to finally get him a well earned walleye this year, he selflessly did our project so much good for so many years yet this "Friend" has yet to ever catch his 1st walleye ever. Sincerely wish someone would change that, if anyone ever earned it you undoubtedly did. We cannot ever repay what you quietly but diligently did for so long, personally am humbly proud to call you a "Friend"...
    Likes cjpolecat LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Regretted not being able to chat today at breakfast, hopefully in a couple more weeks!
    I also Hope the new colors make your 2018 VERY PRODUCTIVE!
    Even with all the rain, the Gators are gorging...and the water temp is perfect for their "Happy Time" before spawn.
    High water will do nothing to hurt Gator hunting...certain areas the Gators use now are still pretty clear, even when other lakes are a muddy mess.
    Happy Hunting!
    Keitech USA Pro Staff
    Likes jab LIKED above post
    Thanks Lowellhturner thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks

Hey, Thanks Lowell I didn't know anyone was watching. I did I because I believe we were doing "right' by the lake. I personally feel it is my lake. I spend as much time as can down there, hopefully will end up there. I had to sell he boat (Little Suzie) because I couldn't handle her alone, and if I fell overboard, I couldn't get back in the boat. I have been known to trip and fall over a shadow now and then. OLD AGE IS REALY CRUEL Thanks again Friend for he recignaion (phonics speling )..
    GOOD FISHIG TO ALL

CJPlecat
    Likes INTIMIDATOR, jab LIKED above post
    Thanks Lowellhturner thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

You have more than earned it, Fritz ! Know that many had a significant hand in this effort, yours was simply critical and decisive many times. You are again welcome "Friend"...
    Thanks cjpolecat thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

After our meet & greet then a mad rush to Lake Loramie to help my nephew on their cottage (till late)here are a few pics from out breakfast. Thanks to those who made it and big one to Intimidater for the door prizes to all that came as I plan on getting my boat out today or tomorrow and try a few out at mother cj.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    May all the fish tales you catch be longer than the ones you tell !
    Likes INTIMIDATOR LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by downtime View Post
    After our meet & greet then a mad rush to Lake Loramie to help my nephew on their cottage (till late)here are a few pics from out breakfast. Thanks to those who made it and big one to Intimidater for the door prizes to all that came as I plan on getting my boat out today or tomorrow and try a few out at mother cj.

Good lookin' Crew there!lol
    Keitech USA Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Mother CJ is about 2 ft below summer pool. She is not that muddy, and the Gators are biting on bright colors, and Bright Crappiedreamer jig heads! lol
    Total is 26 so far this year, with 20 Keepers.
    1 kayaker out around the outside of the Marina, and 1 Bass boat out that was fishing/jigging around the Courtesy dock(???).
    They are still dumping water at a reduced rate.
    At my house we had 2.5 inches on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. And almost 4 last night. Last week North of CJ had more than us, yesterday we were blasted.
    DON'T FORGET TO GET YOUR NEW FISHING LICENSE THIS WEEK!
    Keitech USA Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

A new product review! Especially For bank fishermen....
    One of my best friends, great fisherman, and my soon to be retired UPS driver, bought an "E-Bobber".
    It is a portable fish finder, depth, temp, bottom structure sonar unit, that looks like a larger bobber. It displays from an app on you phone.
    He has a pole dedicated for it, you cast it out (he uses braid also), and it activates in water....it works just like units on boats.
    Rob loves this thing, he's been using it in ponds and lakes....he showed me some video etc, and it looks sweet. He got his a Bass Pro about 100 bucks.
    Probably my next fishing purchase.
    Keitech USA Pro Staff
    Likes downtime LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Got boat out of storage yesterday and hit the water at 12:15pm today and with a water temp 44.5 to 46.4 and with a strong wind it was a little tough but still a good day on the water even though a count of fish 1 and me 0 the battle may have been lost but the war has just begun.
    May all the fish tales you catch be longer than the ones you tell !

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully next time the score will at least be reversed or bettered !
    Likes downtime LIKED above post

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast