HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bass Tracker Heritage

Post Thanks / Like

I own a Grizzly 1448. The fantasy killers were the long service wait at Tracker dealership, underpowered outboard, and coulda got same setup different brand at cheaper price from AK Mccallums
    Oh I could wrestle a monster fish

Post Thanks / Like

Well got back from Bass Pro, ordered a Hertiage. I turn 64 in a couple weeks so guess I bought myself a birthday present. I think it’s a heck of a deal, just couldn’t pass it up. I’ve owned big deep v boats down to 10’ Jon boats and everything in between but never owned a bass tracker. I don’t fish any big water and 95% of the time fish alone. I was wanting something I could trailer easy and unload and load easily by myself. Will need a few upgrades down the road, fish finder on bow up upgrade one on console also recessed foot peddle right away. The free 400 dollar gift card that comes with it will help with those. KSalesman said 6 to 8 weeks?.. why do you think he was laffing? He told me as of now each Bass Pro has already sold over 25 units each. Thanks for all of your input I do appreciate the the help.

Post Thanks / Like

Good for you! Enjoy
    Drinkin coffee, missin fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Good for you. You mentioned the recessed foot pedal and I wanted to suggest upgrading to a Minnkota Ipilot. If you haven't used one of those you would be amazed at the convenience it offers especially if you fish alone. It is literally like having another person on board to run the motor for you. I bought one that came with a pedal in addition to the remote and I have never used the pedal even though I'd used one for 30 years.
    Would be much cheaper to upgrade now as opposed to buying later.
    Mark 1:17 ...I will make you fishers of men
    Likes Ttexastom LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggin john View Post
    Well got back from Bass Pro, ordered a Hertiage. I turn 64 in a couple weeks so guess I bought myself a birthday present. I think it’s a heck of a deal, just couldn’t pass it up. I’ve owned big deep v boats down to 10’ Jon boats and everything in between but never owned a bass tracker. I don’t fish any big water and 95% of the time fish alone. I was wanting something I could trailer easy and unload and load easily by myself. Will need a few upgrades down the road, fish finder on bow up upgrade one on console also recessed foot peddle right away. The free 400 dollar gift card that comes with it will help with those. KSalesman said 6 to 8 weeks?.. why do you think he was laffing? He told me as of now each Bass Pro has already sold over 25 units each. Thanks for all of your input I do appreciate the the help.
    Good for you John. You made a great decision. I've heard negative opinions about Trackers but owning one and have taken it apart, I have nothing but good things to say. In my opinion, at least concerning the one I own, a riveted 1990 Tracker pro Angler V16 I bought from fellow member JTMavs, the thing is a rock. The cross members are made of rectangular boxed aluminum, not I-beam type stuff. And it don't leak a drop. What more can you ask for out of a boat. For a 27 year old boat, I still like it, it's just too small (I get lots of visitors here in FL, go figure). But absolutely great, especially if you're gonna fish alone.

This is an old pic that JTMavs actually took. Only one I could find that was handy.

Show us pic of yours when you get it.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Likes scrat, Jamesdean, shipahoy41, crp4570 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Wow thats great!!! From my experience with bass pro financing, of your going to finance through them they allow up to 10 or 20% extra for accessories. I wish I had used it to get everything up front. I rushed through it putting what on could get and then wound up going back and upgrading later. Probably cost me twice as much

Sent from my SM-G892A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    If it's to deep to stand up and there is to much to drink, WEAR YOUR LIFE JACKET.

Post Thanks / Like

Will do. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Right now you get a 400 dollar gift card for buying a Heritage. And the vip card for 20% off Cabela’s and bass pro branded items, and that’s good for 2 years and I think 3 years for veterans but I need to check into that. But of course you don’t get gift card at time of purchase, takes a couple weeks I guess. I guess I’ll just use it the way it is don’t want to fiancé any more than I have to but that would make it easier to upgrade now though. Thanks for letting me know.

Post Thanks / Like

John, congratulations on the new boat. I'm sure it will do everything you want it to and then some. It's a great feeling to buy a brand new boat. I'm sure you'll love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the new boat. Looking forward to pics when you get it!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast