HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great Deal Alert

Post Thanks / Like

I think Cabela’s had them on sale for this price a few months ago, picked up two 25s and two 30s.... nice!

Post Thanks / Like

What is a "normal" price on these reels? I've heard mostly good to great on them. My wife and I mainly fish from bank, would this reel be a good investment for us?
    We fish with a lot of "cheap" stuff, would like to upgrade a bit, is this a good start?

Thanks All
    Alan

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by funfishers View Post
    What is a "normal" price on these reels? I've heard mostly good to great on them. My wife and I mainly fish from bank, would this reel be a good investment for us?
    We fish with a lot of "cheap" stuff, would like to upgrade a bit, is this a good start?

Thanks All
    Alan
    normal price, unless they've gone up since the last time I got one was $59.95 for all of them but the smallest it was $49.95. That was at BPS I have several of them and they're the smoothest reel on any of my rods. If you can get any of them at the price stated $29 grab as many as you need, they're everything everyone said they are
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer
    Likes BAMA S, need2befishin, chaunc LIKED above post
    Thanks funfishers thanked you for this post

BAMA S is offline Crappie.com Legend and AL Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by funfishers View Post

Thanks All
    Alan
    on.ly reels I own. There good all around equipment.
    Likes chaunc, kycreek LIKED above post
    Thanks funfishers thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent reels and an even more excellent price! However....here in MA they are sold out.
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."

Post Thanks / Like

Scheels has the exact same deal! I ordered 2 from the website today but not sure how long the deal lasts. They also have some some nice Fenwick rods for half price.

Post Thanks / Like

BPS has the #6930 size (145 yds./6# test line) on sale today for $29. and change. A great buy, but not the size I was looking for unfortunately. For crappie and 2# test line, I prefer the #6920; I suppose I could get by with the #6925, but the '30' size is just a tad too big in my opinion.
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."

Post Thanks / Like

BPS has them on sale online now but only the 30, 35, & 40 models. Great size for bass fishing.
    Fishing is like pizza.......Even when it's not that good, it's still pretty good!
    Member of Lanier Crappie Anglers.com or net

Post Thanks / Like

I ended up order two suppose be here to my house Tuesday 28th. I already own some of these reels. They are some good stuff.
    LittleJohn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12