HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maybe superstition isn't so bad - who knows except the fish?!

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonminnow View Post
    I have a pair of lucky underwear guaranteed to make a trip worthwhile. Hopefully they're still clean after a few days!
    Spoonie, some time back in one of your "windy" posts, you specifically stated you didn't believe in luck. Now, you confess to wearing your "lucky chuckies". ha
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"
    Likes "G" LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

"some time back in one of your "windy" posts, you specifically stated you didn't believe in luck. Now, you confess to wearing your "lucky chuckies".

Actually my only superstition is lure color/flash. That which I consider finesse colors, I believe (or have confidence in) work anytime anywhere; others not so much. Finesse colors being tints of plastic color with black flake or flash colors such as orange, blue, chartreuse, gold, etc. in minute amounts. Too much flash defeats the purpose and makes a lure useless when retrieved as slow as possible. JMHO

As far as my posts being windy, I believe the more detail the better to stimulate ideas in the patient reader/angler (which I presume you are not). Unfortunately details are lacking in our current political environment and details help predict outcome regardless the claims. When lure design detail is described, anyone can prove they work if my claim is that they do.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I am superstitious by virtue of linage. I have high cheek bones, therefore I must be of Indian decent. I am the low man on the totem pole. Contrary to what most believe about what the low man on the totem pole signifies, quite the opposite is fact. Of course, a person would have to understand totem poles to understand low man on the totem pole. Totem poles have nothing to do with superstitions. I have a totem pole on the bow of my boat called an Ulterra. It is an electric totem pole. It brings great power to my fishing.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"
    Likes wannabe fisherman LIKED above post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12