Page 204 of 227 FirstFirst ... 104154194201202203204205206207214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2263

Thread: Shoot the bull thread

Post Thanks / Like

Jerky working nicely, should be done in the morning sometime:

Name:  Jerky.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  110.6 KB

You folks can have what they sell at Walmart, we prefer this.
    Randy Andres
    Likes kycreek, shadow LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Jerky finally done, five pounds worth. Ann says Ernie can't have any even though he's been supervising. Tough to dehydrate with this 99% humidity we're having. You can cut the air with a knife right now. I was going to follow up with some dehydrated apple slices, decided not to. I've got to clean up all the storm debris around.

Interesting to note is I've seen lots of baby banana spiders (not sure what they're really called) spinning webs. Very early from what I've observed in the past. Appears an early Fall approaching.
    Randy Andres

Redge is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2017 Man Of The Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tracker123 View Post
    This is the truth:

Attachment 268394

I can't understand the ignorance. Yes, a photo from the newspaper. I likes reading hard print, the way I roll. I need stop fooling around and tend to the jerky I've got going on.
    That is the truth. I like the fact that, you have a better chance of getting struck by lightning twice, than winning the lottery!

That puts things in perspective !
    Proud Member of Team Geezer!
    Likes "G", Tracker123, shadow LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Cleaned the debris in the yard, driveway next. Dug up one of the tator plants. I likes the red tators:

Name:  Tators.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  123.7 KB

Ann is letting the sourdough rise for the cinnamon rolls we'll be having this evening after dinner thanks to Redge. I'm sure you folks are curious what's for supper. I asked her to adjust the antenna to 3.2 this evening beginning at 8:00 pm. Funny one has to adjust the antenna for each station, she's got it down pat - love her to pieces. Miss Louisiana pageant on this evening.
    Randy Andres
    Likes Redge LIKED above post
    Thanks Cray thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

IMO lotteries set off a vicious cycle that not only exploits low-income individuals’ desires to escape poverty but also directly prevents them from improving upon their financial situations.
    Ephesians 1:13
    Likes Tracker123, shadow LIKED above post

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jig rig View Post
    IMO lotteries set off a vicious cycle that not only exploits low-income individuals’ desires to escape poverty but also directly prevents them from improving upon their financial situations.
    So does so many other habits some call bad. Anything people perceive as bad that they do not do themselves, they tend to think it is ruinous of others. I can think of many examples, such as gambling,smoking,drinking,over eating and even to some shopping at walmart. And so many more. However it is great that we have so many differences,agreements and opinions. Makes the world go round and life more interesting. I think not working contributes more to preventing low income people from improving their status, than gambling. These of course are my opinions and I certainly try to not call out people or groups of people every time I disagree with them. I don't have that much time. The second sentence in the first post of this thread says"Keep it civil". Supposed to be fun and random. As being entrusted as a Supermod, I struggle sometimes with things such as the cartoon a few posts back. My opinion is that the cartoon matter is a subject for the way off topic forum. I did not move or delete it, hoping it would just get passed over. Let's get back to sharing fun idea's and topics on here, such as gardening, cooking and family items and put the way off topic and insulting post's where they belong.
    Last edited by "D"; 06-25-2017 at 08:36 AM.
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both
    Thanks Cray thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Look Redge!!!! Sour dough cinnamon rolls. They turned out really good. Here's a link to the recipe. Dangerously Addicting Sourdough Cinnamon Rolls - A Chick And Her Garden I used rapid rise yeast and didn't do the second rise in the instructions.

Name:  IMG_3941size.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  115.8 KB

Name:  IMG_3943size.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  98.5 KB

Got the bunting hung up in between storms yesterday too.

Name:  IMG_3944size.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  123.3 KB
    Likes "D", prefers shiners, Redge, shadow LIKED above post

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow....those will make your tongue slap the roof of your mouth out.... they look good
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Likes "D", Redge LIKED above post

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I can smell those rolls. They smell good.
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both

Post Thanks / Like

AAHHHHHH...I can smell them from here....drooooooool....
    The "King" is coming
    This could be the Day....
    RETIRED LOUISIANA CRAPPIE HUNTER