Quote Originally Posted by Snagged again View Post
Greetings,
As best I can I will introduce myself.My name is Terry (Snagged again) ,I am 60,and have high frequency hearing loss.Have enjoyed hunting and fishing all my days.Still work as a facility electrician coming up on 39 years.Spent a few years in the Air Force after high school.Am the luckiest guy alive to have been married 37 years to my beautiful wife who understands,supports,and contends with me.Our son,daughter in-law,and two grandsons live in Beaverton ,Oregon.Our daughter,son in-law ,granddaughter,and two grandsons live in Richmond,Mo.

I owe a lot of enjoyable hours to crappie fishing.I am fortunate to make 3-5 trips a year to Grenada,Mississippi.Usually they are a week to 10 days.Been enjoying Grenada and visiting the Magnolia state and it's people quite a few years.Again, I am very lucky. In Missouri I mostly fish Truman and occasionally Mark Twain.Crankbait,longline,powertroll,slowtroll,wade ,vertical jig.I like it all with vertical jigging being my favorite.Feeling the thump makes my heart beat faster.Have twenty some Do-it molds and enjoy tackle crafting.Fish a 19 ft aluminum Skeeter with a 150 Vmax and a 18 ft Landau jon with a 25 Evinrude.Could outfit an army with fishing tackle....Ok,two armys.

Catfish,bluegill,bass,sauger/walleye,and bowfish. Like it all but Crappie has been King for years.

A sincere Hello to each and everyone. Be safe and considerate of others.Enjoy your fishing.

Terry
Welcome to the forum Terry!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk