HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SINGLE POLERS ALL AGREE!!! YOU GOTTA LOVE THE THUMP!!! 5-2-2017

Post Thanks / Like

Nice photos. Thanks for posting.
    LivetoFish
    Likes riverdeltaguide LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I wasn't offended at all. Was just an editorial on how some people act toward other fishermen. Guess I kind of hijacked your thread. My apologies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536

Post Thanks / Like

Nice catch love the thump myself hope you stay on em
    Likes riverdeltaguide, Benjidp LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Bottom Line. Enjoy your fishing. Do what you like to do best. We're all in the same family, we don't all have the same personality however. Thump em, bump em, pull em, push em. Like James Brown said, "Its Yo Thang, Do What Ya Wanna Do"!!!!! SINGLE POLERS ALL AGREE!!! YOU GOTTA LOVE THE THUMP!!! 5-2-2017SINGLE POLERS ALL AGREE!!! YOU GOTTA LOVE THE THUMP!!! 5-2-2017

BRM
    We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.
    Likes riverdeltaguide, Snubby, Chucker, 27458, hobo LIKED above post
    Thanks KnightShadow10 thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

BMR, Brotha James hit it right on the head. On another note, but funny: Several weeks ago we were fishin Enid and catchin fish. For some reason others around us weren't. We counted 58 boats in eyesight, and we'd catch a fish and 2-3 boats would turn their nose and head our way. Eventually we'd be covered up with boats. Sooooo, we decided to have a little fun. I stood up behind him with the net in my hand pretending to be a "guide". We slipped into a cove, caught a fish and made a little noise. Well, here they came. When we had 9 boats in the cove fishin hard, we headed back to our original spot..."boat free zone" now...and started fishin again. Sometimes you gotta just do what makes you giggle.....
    Likes hdhntr, feelay LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jimmydee1 View Post
    BMR, Brotha James hit it right on the head. On another note, but funny: Several weeks ago we were fishin Enid and catchin fish. For some reason others around us weren't. We counted 58 boats in eyesight, and we'd catch a fish and 2-3 boats would turn their nose and head our way. Eventually we'd be covered up with boats. Sooooo, we decided to have a little fun. I stood up behind him with the net in my hand pretending to be a "guide". We slipped into a cove, caught a fish and made a little noise. Well, here they came. When we had 9 boats in the cove fishin hard, we headed back to our original spot..."boat free zone" now...and started fishin again. Sometimes you gotta just do what makes you giggle.....
    It's amazing!! Where we caught our fish in the ACT at Grenada the second day we never prefished that spot, 40 something boats in a 500 yard stretch, no need to go in there. They prefished for us, lol
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing like feeling the thump and I am primarily a single pole dude but last year we starting trolling with a couple rods with jigs and then cranks and that was awesome too without the thump you had the Twitch!

Then slab took me on his boat in FL and we longlined and saw the Twitch and Bend and liked that as well. It's all good as long as your bringing in the Silver Beauties!

I prefer tightlining down but actually have started catching on bobbers on home lake and that's cool too and very productive, that's how all the locals do it. have to be flexible
    Likes riverdeltaguide, KnightShadow10 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

As I get older, and in less than perfect health..I have come to realize it does not make ANY difference what method we use to catch them...NONE....I f you can spend a day on the water..hopefully with a good friend. Catch a few fish, and return home safely....then God has given you a great day..Be thankful...go when you can, fish legal, keep what you need, let a few good ones go back for the Grand kids....and quit worrying what orhers are doing...You will live longer
    Likes riverdeltaguide, ROCK, Northforker LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Stay out of my crappie hole, LOL, Nice pics and post.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice catch. I like jiggin every chance I get. I don't really care much about how many I coulda caught doing this or that I just enjoy jigging them. A couple good crisp bites is worth the trip in my book.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast