HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LAKE TEXOMA archives

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie wrangler View Post
    Sometimes crappie fishing defies all logic. Lately under perfect conditions the fish only wanted one color on one lure body. A cold front blew in last night and I wanted to see what reaction the crappie would have to it. I had very low expectations but I found a cove calm enough to fish. I only brought 1 rod that had 2lb line on it and one box of lures. I found fish in 20 fow suspended 10' deep. I only fished 2 hours and caught 51 fish. It made no difference what color or lure style as long as it was on a 1/16 oz hook. i had to much to do so I didn't keep any so no pics as I never take pics on the water that might give my location, that's why all my pics are at my cleaning station. This was the other day when smallies were mixed in with the crappie.

Name:  IMG_1731.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  58.6 KB
    actually, the ripples gave your location away. you caught them in the water
    Retired golf addict
    Likes Redge LIKED above post
    Thanks Bigskyfisherman thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Mine is actually a river hawk same mold as a geenoh, but not as much fiberglass and not as refined supposedly. They are the most stable small boat I've ever been in and with that little 15hp I run 29mph by myself or 21 with dad, battery, trolling motor and all fishing gear and went 28mi on 2.54gal of gas according to gps last fill up so cheap to run. If you see a guy standing in a overgrown canoe on the north side of texoma jumping white caps stop me and say hi.Name:  IMG_1521.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  79.7 KB