HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: June bug chartreuse, burple chartreuse

Post Thanks / Like

Been thinking about you and was wandering how things where going. Hope all is well and you can get out and catch some more fish. I like the first grub and the kmold may be a clamp issue. Receiving an organ is truly a gift.
    Life is Good !
    2018 Kentucky & Tennessee Crappie Masters State Champs!

Slabprowler is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad the misses is doing well and at home .i really like those curly tails nice colors!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ifish View Post
    Been thinking about you and was wandering how things where going. Hope all is well and you can get out and catch some more fish. I like the first grub and the kmold may be a clamp issue. Receiving an organ is truly a gift.
    Yes it is ( a clamping issue)and here is how contankeoius that mold is I use big c clamps the ones u adjust the handle for tightness then the mold has hinges you see it flex when u over tighten back off the pressure till I see the pressure ease off the hinges then set a clamp at hinges too. Then shoot. Either the tails don't fill completely or they flash real bad.I have several molds from several companies never had one I couldn't figure out except the K grub. Like I said it is one fish catcher just a terrible mold.
    A Proud member of Lake Allatoona and Lake Weiss (Team Geezer)
    Thanks Frank300 thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

One more things guys....but God! The Lord Jesus got real big for us! He provided a young heart for my wife, we have servered the Lord for 21 years faithfully and involved in our home church . Then this trial put a hold on our lives. In Piedmont hospital for 74 days 57 just waiting on a donor heart. I could write a book on the miracles that happened to us before and leading up to as well as the heart surgery . I've learned to live with my world that I love the life I love involved in tying flies shooting baits and fishing all stopped. I missed this years fishing we closed on our dream home haven't been there but once since closing. I was just numb out of touch and thought I had lost my feelings . But God...he has been faithful to us both and a new beginning the rest is up to him! Notice to all crappie I'm coming back...God willing...
    A Proud member of Lake Allatoona and Lake Weiss (Team Geezer)
    Thanks KO Joe, jackie53 thanked you for this post

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Been trying not to be a pest but reading your posts about the wife and her progress. Some kinda glad to hear that it went well and she's recovering nicely. Been with mine 37 years on May 29, so I know how you feel.

The grubs look great and the junebug/chart is pretty much on one of my rods when I set up for the day to ee what they want. An do what you want, I don't think plain white and black/chart will ever be upstaged. Others do well these are a constant.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around
    Thanks shipahoy41 thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

good news about your wife, waiting for a donor had to be a ordeal, god bless your family.

then catching a few crappie and taking someone fishing had to give you a sense of real normalcy. good for you both

Post Thanks / Like

On the K-grub 3" I had one cavity that wouldn't fill the tail. I took a utility knife and made several vents around it and now it works flawless. The 2" mold I have that is a K-grub is a different story. That 2" mold still don't work properly. Baits look great and glad to hear your wife is home. Good luck and god bless!!
    Some people can do know right...keep trying!!

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

That is welcome news about your wife's heart transplant. We continue to lift you and your family up in prayer. That is a very nice Crappie!
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12