HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand lake archives

Post Thanks / Like

Hang in there gpaw. It'll come around. I haven't been able to keep the green carp off of my lures lately. Those things are everywhere!
    Likes skeeter96, varmithunter LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I figured the grand report needed some updating. Catching big females out 15-20 tight to th e brush. Just not many this weekend. Eggs are ready. Males running the banks on nice days. Tough weekend for me.
    but.. I got my new boat out and ran some gas through it. Name:  IMG_2930.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  96.1 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the new ride gpaw. It was tough for me this weekend too. Managed a mixed bag of a dozen crappie and bass shooting docks on Saturday evening. Probably would've had more but had big motor trouble so I couldn't range out much farther than where I put in. What a time to have motor trouble! Murphy was an optimist.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Grandpa on the new ride, NICE FISH even better for Grand

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys. I'm still getting everything ready on the boat, need to figure out my locators etc.
    i am really having trouble catching fish this year. They just have lock jaw this week. Hoping the weather stabilizes soon!
    ill be staying after them.

Post Thanks / Like

The weekend is coming gents, and it looks awesome. Now if that fuel pump will show up....

Post Thanks / Like

Water temp are right, length of daylight is right and a full moon what could go wrong with this weekend ? oh forgot I have to work all weekend out of town! Good luck guys hope you catchm
    Thanks apporter thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Oh man Skeeter, that's not good. On the flip side, at least we are finally getting some decent weekend weather.
    weekdays less crowded anyway....
    I plan on being out there! Hope camo got his fuel pump!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, this weekend was not so hot for me and my plastics! My wife put it on me bad with minnows.she limited Sunday with all females in the 13-14 inch range. A couple of 15s. I struggled to catch 6 good keepers.
    she loves those minnows and is one of the best at it that I ever fished with. She got to rub it in and I got to clean her fish.
    still buried in brush about 15 ft! Eggs look ready to go. Maybe I'll get after them tonight.
    happy wife, happy life.

Post Thanks / Like

I had wondered if the minner bite was better than jigs. I got hosed down bad this weekend. Got the fuel pump in the boat but still got problems.... (BOAT = Bring Out Another Thousand) Hope the mechanic can figure something out or I'll be desperately trying to get the old jon boat running this week.

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast