HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No spider rigging section?

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll stay out of this one.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hammmerhead View Post
    Trust me, there is a section or two that could be cut and you would get better involvement with the group localizing the Spider fishing info without having to wade through the rest.
    Tread softly there grasshopper.

Post Thanks / Like

Works for me like it is. If you start that others would want a minnows only, a jig only, a crank bait only, etc. Know what I mean. Bet it is a job now for all the moderators to keep up with what is already here not to even think what Slab does. Thank you Crappie.com for a family friendly, great crappie fishing forum where you don't have to worry about your kids or grandkids being on this site. Good job Slab and moderators for keeping it that way.
    Be safe and good luck fishing
    Likes ichabod, wannabe fisherman, S10CHEVY LIKED above post
    Thanks "G" thanked you for this post

Redge is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2017 Man Of The Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scrat View Post
    Works for me like it is. If you start that others would want a minnows only, a jig only, a crank bait only, etc. Know what I mean. Bet it is a job now for all the moderators to keep up with what is already here not to even think what Slab does. Thank you Crappie.com for a family friendly, great crappie fishing forum where you don't have to worry about your kids or grandkids being on this site. Good job Slab and moderators for keeping it that way.
    X2!! Well said, thanks for that.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer!
    Likes Rees Guide LIKED above post
    Thanks "G" thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I dont understand why anyone thinks this would be bad? For a spider rigging newb like myself, this would have been very helpful for me in the beginning. Now that I have really enjoyed it on a few trips it would be nice just to read and learn from others that have experience in this application only. Its like the main Crappie thread its a catch all and has a lot of general social post's. Maybe a Trolling/Spider rigging section?

Post Thanks / Like

Hammerhead, maybe you should go to your state forum and post a thread asking for help. Maybe do that in a couple of areas. Information here on the site is not hard to come by for those that ask. You might even run across someone near you that is willing to fish with you and give you some hands on experience.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arkcrappie View Post
    Hammerhead, maybe you should go to your state forum and post a thread asking for help. Maybe do that in a couple of areas. Information here on the site is not hard to come by for those that ask. You might even run across someone near you that is willing to fish with you and give you some hands on experience.
    I appreciate that ark crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

Just go to Mississippi forum and ask about spider rigging and you will have more posts than you can read. not only from the sipppi guys but from everyone else. They are the experts on it too.
    Likes Hammmerhead LIKED above post

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clfarms1 View Post
    Just go to Mississippi forum and ask about spider rigging and you will have more posts than you can read. not only from the sipppi guys but from everyone else. They are the experts on it too.
    Or just ask your questions right here. And if you just put the word "spider" in the search bracket ... you'll have "instant" info, rather than having to wait for a whole new forum to be added and people to start posting/replying to it. Even with a whole new forum, you'd still have to read through a lot of threads to gain any particularly "new" info.

And if you need to "see" what's what ... put "Youtube Spider Rigging for Crappie"
    in whatever search engine you like, and you'll get plenty of videos to watch.
    Likes Hammmerhead LIKED above post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12