Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Upgrade to side imaging?

Post Thanks / Like

I just purchased the humminbird helix 7 si gen 2 from basspro its listed as 699$ at bass pro found that jet.com had them for 590 they price matched it. If you sogn up for bass pro credit card you get 10% off first purchase so with tax it was around 580. Was a steal in my opinion has si di and navigation but have to get map card for lake detail. Just recently bought a new boat getting it ready just my 2 cents
    Likes callmecamo LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Well gents, I pulled the trigger on the 93sv. Couldn't pass up the deal from thegpsstore.com. I whole hearted my agree with the hemorrhaging comment.... Thank you all for your help and input. Now if I can just figure out how to run the thing!
    Likes TimY, skeeter96 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

once you mount it and start using it the anxiety attach of spending the money will go away It truly opens up a whole new world. Don't expect to catch any fish the first month because now instead of fishing you will drive around and stare at you side imaging wanting look at every thing You might want to make sure you have someone in the boat with you so you don't run over someone or aground Have Fun

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter96 View Post
    once you mount it and start using it the anxiety attach of spending the money will go away It truly opens up a whole new world. Don't expect to catch any fish the first month because now instead of fishing you will drive around and stare at you side imaging wanting look at every thing You might want to make sure you have someone in the boat with you so you don't run over someone or aground Have Fun
    We put on on my buds boat

2nd trip yesterday.

Best day winter crappie trip I ever had.

50 to 65 feet deep.

Every spot we marked fish we turned back and caught them.

We are replacing Lowrance 520c and going Garmin 93sv up front and a steering

2 boats
    4 units.

Tell me about cost...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Likes callmecamo, Crappiehunter918 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Boom!!! Nice!

Post Thanks / Like

Havent got my new unit on yet but went out today and 12 keepers with just downscan on hook 4. Managed a good day was tough trying to stay out of the wind. Here are a couple bigest was 13 incher
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Lol not sure why its sideways but you get the point had to do timed selfie lol
    Likes callmecamo, skeeter96 LIKED above post

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456