Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New seats

RogerA is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I did the same thing and it has worked good for me for almost 2 years.UOTE=tncrappiebass;3357536]I also like my Millennium seats but they set a bit too high in the front in my opinion. So I turned the bolt
    Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, and Trust in our Creator who Loves us

Post Thanks / Like

Yep. Love my millemnniums, but turned em around backward to lower the front.
    Likes Eagle 1 LIKED above post

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Navistyle high backs were recommended to me by members here prior to millennium seats. They were to straight up, so I added a front spacer to recline them about 15 degrees. I am happy and the seats look great and are comfortable. I wish to die at a real old age whilst setting in one of them instead of a hospital bed. Thinking positive.

Whatever fits your butt is my recommendation.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"
    Likes yippeejf, Iwannafish, kycreek, timd3200 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShowmeCrappie View Post
    Better than that, order the B100 and then order rvinc's (podunkideas) replacement aluminum brackets and get rid of the straps all together!!
    cant seem to find these brackets
    kost plus crappie team

Post Thanks / Like

I guess it depends on what you are going to do with the seats!!! For sitting in the front of the boat all day long spider rigging, go with Millenium. To say however they are the "best" seats depends on what you are refferring them to in regards to how you use them. I "assume" you were talking about just that: spider rigging, all day sitting comfort? If not, meaning... you were talking about a great seat at the helm or on the passenger side to take care of the effects of ride, waves, etc... then I would NOT be choosing Millenium. As I said, depends on the application to which applied. In my opinion, the overall BEST seat for what I mentioned above in regards to ride quality and not beating you up is "Smooth Moves" seat bases. Couple that with a good temprass seat and you are golden. I'm running a deep V walleye boat and tournament applications require running in some rough seas in speeds in excess of 40mph. we are fishing Lake Erie, Lake Michigan, and big water. There were days when I got out of the boat and would be bent over. My legs hurt and my back killed me. I "hated" fishing for awhile.

Thank god I found smooth moves. Without them, I don't think I would fish near as much as I do. IF I had to choose between Millenium and Smooth moves, it would be Smooth moves HANDS DOWN. BUT, that is for my application. Perfect world... have them both!!!! But if could only choose one, it would be Smooth Moves!
    I have OCD "Obsessive Crappie Disorder"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warbird View Post
    cant seem to find these brackets
    found them
    kost plus crappie team

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warbird View Post
    found them
    Message rvinc (Rickie) if you have any questions, great fella and will go above and beyond to help you!
    You will like the brackets over the straps so much better.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a pair of Millineum B100's in June 2016 they are very comfortable. My 60yr old back really appreciates them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123