Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Killing Bigfoot TV show

Post Thanks / Like

Aint no need in yall getting your dander up, the boy can't shoot no ways so ole bigfeets, ifn there is a bigfeets, aint in no danger any how, hexk he missed at 50 feet with 00 buckshot last time!!!!!!!
    Ole DD got thick skin, doubt yall bothering him much anyhow.
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925
    Likes "G", DonDon, BigKyd LIKED above post

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Well.....i dont believe in big feet but my friend DD does and thats ok....and i am glad he got at chance with this TV show to make some retirement money. Good luck with the TV series Don. Its just a tv show guys no need to get bent out of shape over it. Whether you watch it or not is up to you.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Likes Rees Guide, DonDon, BigKyd, Slab LIKED above post

sinkermaker is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I am glad he got a chance to but going out with the intent to kill one is wrong. Hardly nothing is known about them so I am pulling for Bigfoot to avenge anyone that is killed.

Post Thanks / Like

Yall leave DD alone I say kill it and we can grill it at one of the camps.
    Likes Speck, BigRiverMarine, Rees Guide LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

SMH!!!!!!
    Slinging derogatory comments on a subject that has not, nor probably will EVER happen. Killing Bigfoot TV show

We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.

Post Thanks / Like

Everybody needs to take chill pill.

Now, shut up and go fishin'!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Likes BigRiverMarine LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to watching the show.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm used to this. They even have a Change.org petition about not putting the show on air lol Rees is right, I have real thick Skin. Watch, Don't watch, don't matter. Give me heck, don't matter. If a monster gets after you and you're family, kills your cows, horses or pets, give me a call and I'll come help you out. No heck will be given you nor and I told you so. I've done it with close to a dozen folks here on Crappie dot com. BTW, 99.999999% our my research is helping folks who have had encounters and I go on site, look at what they have and see what I can find. No Killing or shooting anything. That's ONLY for Monsters who are problem animals. We could have shot one a long time ago if that were the case
    proud member of "Team Cup"
    Likes BigRiverMarine LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonDon View Post
    I'm used to this. They even have a Change.org petition about not putting the show on air lol Rees is right, I have real thick Skin. Watch, Don't watch, don't matter. Give me heck, don't matter. If a monster gets after you and you're family, kills your cows, horses or pets, give me a call and I'll come help you out. No heck will be given you nor and I told you so. I've done it with close to a dozen folks here on Crappie dot com. BTW, 99.999999% our my research is helping folks who have had encounters and I go on site, look at what they have and see what I can find. No Killing or shooting anything. That's ONLY for Monsters who are problem animals. We could have shot one a long time ago if that were the case
    Well said (for you). Killing Bigfoot TV showKilling Bigfoot TV showKilling Bigfoot TV show

I don't believe you should kill any animal tho. If you want meat, you should go to the store where they make it. Killing Bigfoot TV showKilling Bigfoot TV showKilling Bigfoot TV showKilling Bigfoot TV showKilling Bigfoot TV showKilling Bigfoot TV showKilling Bigfoot TV showKilling Bigfoot TV showKilling Bigfoot TV showKilling Bigfoot TV showKilling Bigfoot TV showKilling Bigfoot TV showKilling Bigfoot TV showKilling Bigfoot TV showKilling Bigfoot TV showKilling Bigfoot TV showKilling Bigfoot TV showKilling Bigfoot TV showKilling Bigfoot TV showKilling Bigfoot TV showKilling Bigfoot TV showKilling Bigfoot TV show
    We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.
    Likes sinkermaker, Speck, DonDon LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sinkermaker View Post
    I am glad he got a chance to but going out with the intent to kill one is wrong. Hardly nothing is known about them so I am pulling for Bigfoot to avenge anyone that is killed.
    There are 4 or 5 shows out right now about Big Foot and other mythical (sorry DD) creatures, the kill angle makes this one stand out and gets people talking about it. Its the way of the world now. How about wait till they actually kill one before you get your panties in a wad. Its a sad life when people spend their days all upset about something that might happen, plenty of stuff actually happening to be upset about.
    I got 350 heads on a 305 engine.
    I get 6 miles to the gallon.
    I aint got no good intentions.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast