Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: D'ARBONNE DOOR PRIZES

docwaldo is offline Moderator LA Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

hey pastor. ask randy if his fish fry has gluten in it?? i know there are a couple of folks that can't eat gluten. if it does, no biggie, i can bring just some plain ol cornmeal.
    Any man can be a father, but it takes a real man to be a DAD!!

Post Thanks / Like

Doc - I wanted to say the Sponcer that sent Rod Wraps two years ago a special Thank You from Me, as i was one lucky guy that chose it ... The Wrap on my pole kept the Rod and spinning reel from sinking when it went in the drink landing the Flat Head on Bros line. I am not sure where it came from but I have not seen them in the Tackle Shops. Hint , Hint

Post Thanks / Like

i just sent him an email, and attached a link to this thread, so he can read your thanks himself. nice words!!
    Likes Fish on Line LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Mark, and others who read this thread. Here is a picture of Chef Rande' Fish Fry, that my brother, Randy, is going to bring to cook the fish in on Saturday night. It is NOT glutten free. Sorry, but it sure is good. He is also going to donate several 5lb bags for us to give away as door prizes. Mark, you may need to rotate the picture.

Name:  Picture%20of%20fish%20fry[1].jpg
Views: 309
Size:  63.8 KB
    Last edited by prefers shiners; 10-19-2016 at 01:40 PM. Reason: rotate pic
    The Lord is good. His mercy and love endures forever.
    Likes docwaldo, prefers shiners, shadow, RMGeorge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor View Post
    Mark, and others who read this thread. Here is a picture of Chef Rande' Fish Fry, that my brother, Randy, is going to bring to cook the fish in on Saturday night. It is NOT glutten free. Sorry, but it sure is good. He is also going to donate several 5lb bags for us to give away as door prizes. Mark, you may need to rotate the picture.

Name:  Picture%20of%20fish%20fry[1].jpg
Views: 309
Size:  63.8 KB
    Thanks Pastor, but just a thought, there may be some there that don't want the fish to bite back. I can only speak for myself and my family but I don't mind the spicy but my wife can't handle it and I'm thinking there may be others there with the same issue. I am excited to try it though and thank your brother for me for supplying the fish fry!
    Dwyane
    The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary!

SMILE- A curve that can set a lot of things straight!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Dwayne, I agree with you. Although the fish fry mixture isn't any spicier than any of the other fish fry mixes on the market today, we should probably have some plain meal there to fry some of the fish in.

Maybe some misunderstood. The fish fry is not what bites back; it is the corndog coating that bites back, but even it is not so hot that it is unbearable.
    The Lord is good. His mercy and love endures forever.

Post Thanks / Like

got in some more cool swag today. fishouflage sent us some shirts and some visors. very cool as always.

here is the visor

and the cool max shirt

whom ever wins these i want/need your pic with them on. LOL
    Likes prefers shiners, RMGeorge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

the boys at duck commander sent us some swag today too. they sent lots of hats and 4 duck calls. three acryllic calls and one classic wooden call.

Likes prefers shiners, shadow, RMGeorge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

just in case we have anyone that is not familar with how we do the door prizes, here is our protocol. we have two different "hats" that names can be placed in. one hat for the regular contributors to crappie.com. this means anyone that regularly makes posts or replies to anything on crappie.com. the other hat will be for the non regular contributors. like wives and kids. not trying to be exclusive at all, just want to take care of the members first. we will draw all the names out of the regular contributors hat first, then, if we have prizes left over, we will start to draw out of the second hat. we have done it this way for about 4 years and it seems to be a huge hit.

hoiller if anyone has any questions.

doc
    Likes prefers shiners, shadow, bflowers LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor View Post
    Yes, Dwayne, I agree with you. Although the fish fry mixture isn't any spicier than any of the other fish fry mixes on the market today, we should probably have some plain meal there to fry some of the fish in.

Maybe some misunderstood. The fish fry is not what bites back; it is the corndog coating that bites back, but even it is not so hot that it is unbearable.
    Pastor, I did misunderstand you. I just realized that this morning when I read the food thread. So disregard my previous statement. My wife has eaten the other mixes that are on the market and hasn't had any problems with them so we should be good. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Dwyane
    The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary!

SMILE- A curve that can set a lot of things straight!
    Likes RMGeorge LIKED above post

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast