Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thank You All

Post Thanks / Like

The doctors and surgeon just came in and in about 30 seconds replaced Dawns Tracheostomy tube with a smaller, easier to maintain one for when I take her home in a few days. Then, to the amazement of Dawn and I, and a quite surprised and very happy surgeon, Dawn spoke. It wasn't loud, but she spoke. Yesterday they were not positive when, if ever she would be able to speak again. This morning she told me she loves me.
    It is not about the equipment you have to use,
    It is about how you use the equipment you have. :D
    Likes "G", Dave and Lynn, jackie53, flintcreek LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

God bless and keep over your family.
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."

Post Thanks / Like

That is great news Frank. Let us know if there is anything you or Dawn need. The CDC family has an amazing way of making things happen!
    I have OCD "Obsessive Crappie Disorder"

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers for all involved

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers sent to you and you wife. Good to here she is talking and I bet an I Love You is all you needed to make you day.

Post Thanks / Like

An awful lot to deal with! But I'm sure the GOOD LORD and your LOVE for each other will carry you thru this. Prayers and thoughts with you!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good! All it takes is a little faith and a lot of prayer! God makes miracles happen everyday!

Post Thanks / Like

As many of you may have read in my initial post, neither Dawn or I have ever been religious. We are very moral and ethical people, and have always believed everything happens for a reason, but just never ones for church or religion. Well I think we are both looking at things a bit differently at this point, not going to jump head first into anything, but with the outcome of all that has happened being so positive when it could have been so so bad, it's hard not to think about other options. And then, to top it off, right after Dawn was able to tell me she loved me, the doctors left the room, and we looked out her 4th floor hospital window, and there was a huge rainbow right in front of us, and at that very moment, the same rescue helicopter that brought her here came flying by from around the other side of the hospital, right in front of our window less than a couple hundred feet away, under the rainbow. Just a week ago I would have not thought twice about that other than a cool sight, today I wonder????
    It is not about the equipment you have to use,
    It is about how you use the equipment you have. :D

Post Thanks / Like

It was a pleasure to pray for you and your wife. God works in mysterious ways so the rainbow may have been a sign and the copper may have been for you to think on. But any way I am happy to hear that she is doing better and hopefully you to.

NIMROD is offline Crappie.com Legend - Kids Corner Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

keeping ya'll in our prayers
    Moderator of Beginners n Mentoring forum
    Takeum Jigs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast