Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prayers for fllood victims.

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers sent! It's pretty awesome to see a community come together in a time of need. Our small town went thru the same thing in 97. Most everyone came out just fine. In a wide spread disaster, FEMA usually helps out a lot. I pray for your community, your friends and your family!
    It is what it is!
    Likes "D" LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

D I hope your daughter gets it sorted out in time. I have many friends dealing with water in different degrees and 2 that can not get home so they are not sure but fearing a total loss. That water came so fast it caught all off guard. My thoughts and prayers are with all affected.

Eagle 1 is offline Crappie.com Legend and Mississippi Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Prayers sent .

sinkermaker is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Prayers sent for all those involved in this mess.

Post Thanks / Like

I was just doing a little research online this weekend on how Louisiana was doing on the recovery from the Deep Water horizon oil spill,the wetlands shrinking and sea rise. I have been stuck in the house because it has been raining here too,but nothing like what you are getting. God bless the people of Louisiana..my heart goes out to you.Seems like you are fighting some catastrophe every time you turn around. I live in an area that is a reclaimed swamp protected from Mississippi flood waters by a canal and levee system . I was born and raised here and its hard to think about leaving...but lately the amount of high water and heavy rains we get has got me looking to the hill country.

God bless you all .People are praying.

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike, it rose super fast, we had know idea it would set so many high records. One friend, who never flooded before had water up to his eaves. I have several relatives and many friends with houses flooded. Until you live it, it is hard to comprehend. Any body interested can see some pics and video at the links. Not sure what kind of news coverage this is getting.Probably less than the rioting and politics. Life in this area will not be normal around these parts for months, at least. Fellows thanks for the prayers and keep them going. "D" Baton Rouge breaking news, weather and sports - WAFB 9 News Baton Rouge, Louisiana News, Weather, Sports or here theadvocate.com | The Advocate | Baton Rouge News, Sports and Entertainment
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers sent

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers sent for you, Danny, your daughter and everyone affected by this disaster. Keep the faith, Brother.....We're all pulling for you!
    "If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes" Unknown

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers for all in the flooded area.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Prayers from Brenda and Tom. My friend Max has a granddaughter who attends LSU. The good people of Louisiana took here in when the campus closed. She has childhood disabilities and requires medications. Somehow they got medicine to her.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast