Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pictures and comments 7/9 Night Stalk

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys thanks for a great time. You will find no better of a group of guys and girls no where than those here on crappie.com
    My self and Zac has a fun time fishing and meeting everyone yesterday, late night, early morning. With the long ride and with me putting the boat to bed at 5:45 this morning it was a trip I will hold dear full of memories right beside many other trip. Thanks everyone that made this event happen and to all that were able to attend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4
    Likes FisherFore, BigDawgg LIKED above post

sinkermaker is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Ray and I had a super good time last night. We did not stay for weigh in as we had a 2 hr drive back home. I am planning on making the next one. This was only my second one and I am learning. Got to make a few changes to boat and it will be finished. Fishing technique has got to improve as we only had 3 crappie and 5 catfish. Thanks to those that set it up and looking forward to next one. Enjoyed meeting all the new faces and be safe out there. If anybody wants to come to Murray for a striper trip pm me and we will set one up. Day or night

Post Thanks / Like

As always I had a great time. Fishing was slow for sure but they were all big! Thanks to everyone and can't wait to do this again soon!
    Likes BigDawgg LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

We did Good and had fun! Thanks for putting this together as a newby it makes it much easier to go out there and and have a go at it! Till next time cheers!

Post Thanks / Like

sorry I could not fish this one == I had a good time with Ray and Don at pier 51 for supper thanks for the meal Don
    and thank you both for the invite. we left the restaurant and hit the landing to find almost no parking spot so we picked
    out a little corner and filled it up with c.c people and the B/S was on for a while. if you missed this one you missed the
    one that looked to be the best one yet. was good meeting all the members, old and new. looking forward to next one
    and hoping I can stay and fish it.
    Fish tremble at the sound of my name

Post Thanks / Like

Add my thanks for putting this on. Tough on an old fella getting home at 3:30am, but Don did a great job getting us back safely. We would have been in the running if it were any fish starting with a "C", cause we had several nice catfish and I had the world record break off, but always next time.
    The problem was we did not have any of Remus' blue attack minners, but will know better next time.
    And, John, sorry about all the waves rocking your boat
    Here is a pre-fishing BS session photo.
    Name:  Photo0132-4.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  50.3 KB
    Mark 1:17 ...I will make you fishers of men

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ScooperDude View Post
    Ok so you want picture of fish.
    Here's the tie for best 5 fish
    Is this a way to cheat someone. I know you can count, that's seven fish for the five fish weigh in. What the heck?
    Likes STUMP HUNTER LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Glad everyone came out and wished we had more to come share the fun with us. For those that didn't come out but are reading this, you missed a good time meeting other members and fishing with some of the very best B/S'ers on Lake Wylie. Everything has been said so it's in the book now. I had a great time watching Grady catching some fish for a change. He's usually the one watching others fishing on his boat. Thanks Lynnie and Grady for helping a handicap old man enjoy a night out. We'll do it again soon.
    Likes spotrunnin, brettw, FisherFore LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to but I hate crowded ramps and 50 mph bass holes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    G3PO
    Likes FisherFore LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Excuse's Excuse's Excuse's ! We know you just didnt want anybody to see you on one of your super top secret honey holes out there. Hope we can twist ya arm enough one night.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast