Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: American Angler Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by American Angler View Post
    If you are having trouble with an American Angler knife please contact our customer service at [email protected]. The trigger should not be sticking!! The Pro has a 2 year warranty, the classic has a 1 year warranty.
    Well, that is good info. Now to store it where I can find it if I ever need it.
    Mark 1:17 ...I will make you fishers of men
    Likes scrat LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Name:  aa-brand-logo.png
Views: 336
Size:  22.9 KB

Post Thanks / Like

well i just contacted them on my saltwater edition to see if I can get it repaired. I've had it about 3 years so no warranty, but the only thing wrong with it is the blade retention on one side. I hate to throw away $100+ knife on something so simple. I own 3 American Anglers and they are the best knife I have been able to find.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Crappie.com is the #1 site when having problems with fishing equipment. Thank you American Angler Douglas Quikut | USA-Made Cutlery, Vacuums & More for chiming in and helping other here with there knife. I am loving mine so far after filleting several this morning with no problems. It even cut through the catfish rib cage with hardly no pressure on the knife. Here is the morning catch that I fillet.
    Name:  IMAG0890.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  59.1 KB
    Be safe and good luck fishing
    Likes Hanr3, pescador, "G", American Angler, endo2075 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Nice batch of fish to break in the knife.
    Mark 1:17 ...I will make you fishers of men

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info guys. Just ordered one about 10 minutes ago and a Shark Blade to go with it.
    What time is it? IT'S CRAPPIE TIME!

Post Thanks / Like

If you are having trouble with an American Angler knife please contact our customer service at [email protected]. The trigger should not be sticking!! The Pro has a 2 year warranty, the classic has a 1 year warranty.
    Thank you so much Douglas for posting here and helping out. It's great knowing that you're online and offering support. And hopefully, as it sounds, we'll have you on Crappie.com as a sponsor. That's fantastic.

Visit his site and his products at: American Angler Electric Filleting Knives & Knife Blades
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Likes "G", SeaRay, scrat LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Email sent. Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Love those Shark Blades!! DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KY Grant View Post
    I got the same knife and just got the hang of using the electric and love it vs the regular fillet knife but last week I had some slabs to clean and I was having issues with the button sticking when I let off of it. Just wondered if anybody has had the same issue with it or not. I guess it don't matter if it sicks but since I'm still kind of a newbie with an electric, I still live to stop the blade for a second once I hit the spine before turning the blade to the side.
    got mine last week and cleaned my catch about twice as fast as with my former electric knife would. mine also got stuck several times. I do not like that. I'm Th inking about spraying some wd-40 up the switch.
    Retired golf addict

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast