Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Order Wait Time? How long is too long?

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I am NOT A LAWYER nor AUTHORIZED TO GIVE LEGAL ADVICE but I did stay in a Holiday Inn once or twice. I was born at night but not last night. I would call PayPal for a refund and follow that up with a written letter sent via certified mail and have them sign for it so you knew they received it. Give then five work days to respond. If that does not work then file suit for breach of contract against the manufacture with PayPal also listed in the suit. Send notices to the better business bureau where the manufacturer is.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Likes B10gone LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Being the sole owner of a part-time business myself (and doing most of the work as well), I try to get things done quickly and in the time frame that I give to someone. That being said, as much as I try to do this the best that I can, I have slipped a few times myself. Typically this does not happen on PayPal orders as there is a constant reminder there to "Print a Shipping Label". I guess with that being said, before I moved forward to filing a complaint with PayPal or the BBB I would make every effort to contact the company (e-mail, text, phone, etc.) and get a response. If a call is made by phone, please leave a message to them. I have had people say they called 3 or 4 times and I never returned their call. They may have been correct, but I am not calling every number back that shows up on my phone. I will return a call if a message is left.
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

Post Thanks / Like

It is very easy to misrepresent ones self and small companies on the internet. I am always hesitant to buy from someone that I have not dealt with before. I would say that 2 weeks without updates and you having to do all of the contact work is way to long. Put PayPal to work for you.
    Likes "D" LIKED above post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12