HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Long Line Trolling 101! - My way of paying it forward to the CDC Community.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lcookie View Post
    Check out this thread. A little ways in several members go over distance/depth. Overall it is one good cast behind the boat. 30 to 50 ft.

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/main-crappie-fishing-forum/327301-long-linners-step-inside/
    Post #33
    Fishing is like pizza.......Even when it's not that good, it's still pretty good!
    Member of Lanier Crappie Anglers.com or net
    Likes Redge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you sir for taking time to make the video. I also have watched lots of videos on long lining and yours is the most informative.
    Likes lcookie LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent video!! My son and I just started back fishing last year after taking a couple of decades off. He's only 15 and loves fishing for them slabs. I THOUGHT I knew a little about long linin' but you've probably forgot more about it than I'll ever learn! Thank you for all of the great tips and explaining them to those of us that just don't know. We fish mostly on the south side of Atlanta, Jackson and West Point, but if you ever get down our way let us know and we could meet up some time. Thanks,
    Banjer Picker
    Likes Redge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by banjo picker View Post
    Excellent video!! My son and I just started back fishing last year after taking a couple of decades off. He's only 15 and loves fishing for them slabs. I THOUGHT I knew a little about long linin' but you've probably forgot more about it than I'll ever learn! Thank you for all of the great tips and explaining them to those of us that just don't know. We fish mostly on the south side of Atlanta, Jackson and West Point, but if you ever get down our way let us know and we could meet up some time. Thanks,
    Banjer Picker
    Will do.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Long Line Trolling 101! - My way of paying it forward to the CDC Community.

Waiting on video 201. Need to know line out to depth. How to gauge the depth and how much line to put out would be very helpful info. Need to see you casting out and setting up your poles.

Great video for equipment. Now show us how to use it please. Long Line Trolling 101! - My way of paying it forward to the CDC Community.
    We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.
    Likes LipJerker LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Great job! You have a nice set up there..

Post Thanks / Like

Great video. I've been doing this about 20 years and love it. I just use 6 rods out the front of the boat, but have been itching to buy a new boat so I can set up like you. Getting older and want more room around me. Currently in a bass tracker. What kind of cooler did you say that was. Don't use minnows much, but when I do they are usually dead within a couple hours.

Post Thanks / Like

Engel Bait Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Great video, Thank you.
    I looked at the Davis web site and did not see the 1/24 jig, in fact I saw no crappie jigs. where do you buy them?
    Thanks!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast