Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Found a puppy while crappie fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent job guys

MEMBER CRAPPIE MAFIA

Post Thanks / Like

WTG fellas

Post Thanks / Like

Outstanding work guys. Those type animals make lifelong buddies. I think they understand what you did for them.
    We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job guys!!
    If we did what was most important in life there would be a shortage of Bibles.................and fishing poles

Post Thanks / Like

thats great if it wasnt someones already. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Nice find and rescue.

I rescued a kitten at a shopping mall one year on my way to my mom's for Christmas. The wife, kids, and I stopped to do some last minute shopping in Wausaw WI.. I headed out to get the car and pull up to the door for them. I was parked in an attached parking garage and heard the cries of a kitten. It was a very busy parking garage and I was amazed I heard the cat at all. I found it wondering near my car. Opened the door and she jumped in. Needless to say, she rode in our laps for the next 4 hours as we drove to grandmas house in the north woods. That kitten passed last week due to old age. She lived a wonderful life in the northern woods. She got to hunt and play, hung out with other cats and a dog. She was skiddish around people and never came out when visitors came to Grandmas house. However, every time we came to visit, she came out to say high and curl up in our laps one more time. Her name was Lucky, as in "Lucky to be alive".
    HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!

Post Thanks / Like

What a great rescue, thank you so much for being such a good person.I was on the Tennessee river in 2001 hunting many miles from the nearest home or farm.The coldest day of the year and night was approaching when I could hear a lonesome howl in the distance .When I finally located the sound coming from a overhang on the river bank.I had to get on my knees and whistled and this little pup ran out to my surprise .She was so small I couldn't imagine he surviving the night.
    I carried this pup out in my jacket pocket is she talked to me for the next two mile hike back to the truck and home ,to my waiting wife in standing in the driveway. Gracey was named on the spot by the wife for God's good grace I found her.I thank God too because it this time my wife had lost both parents not that far apart.Finding this gift from God was the best healing for my wife, the love Gracey has given back to us is unconditional.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Likes Hanr3 LIKED above post

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Great thread. WTG people.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123