Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terrova

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by STONETER View Post
    Ok next question. Most lakes I fish ( indiana) are only available on navionics. Would you recommend ipilot or ipilot link?
    If your not going to use the LakeMaster and use the follow the contour function I really don't see the need for the link. My tourney partner has the link and I have just the IPilot. I like IPilot better. The link is quite a bit bigger, heavier and has to be charged up all the time.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Likes strmwalker LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

While the cable steer is a tad faster the newer terrova's and ulterras are ALOT faster than they used to be. I went from a fortrex to an ulterra. I FISH ALOT, and could tell the fortrex was a tad faster but not much. If i didn't use it as much I wouldnt be able to tell a thing. Like mentioned above......quit bass fishing. They will eat ANYTHING a belt buckle will catch a bass! Anyone can catch a bass.....do something that is a challenge! Get that terrova... be the best choice of your life. Good Luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12